GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WE ARE GOING TO BLOW THE ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICKT AWAY!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrsytalizedMist
Mika

Vibes: 0.42

Member #: 6,774

Post Post subject: WE ARE GOING TO BLOW THE ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICKT AWAY!!!!!! Reply with quote

SUGER SUGER SUGER SUGER NOVEMBER 26TH 2004. COME ALL, EVERYONE IS INVITED MAJOR EVENT YOU MISS THIS YOU MUST BE STONED THEN AND EVEN IF YOU ARE COME ANYWAYS!!!!!

4 AMAZING BARS GREAT DESIGN, AMAZING LIGHT SHOW ONE NIGHT ONLY NOVEMBER 26TH GRAND OPENING

3 DJ'S TRANCE, HOUSE, PROGRESSIVE HOUSE, DANCE, EURO

TICKETS SOLD HERE WHILE THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE DON'T FORGET NOVEMBER 26TH 2004. EVERY FRIDAY @ SUGER CLUB.

V.I.P ROOM, DANCE FLOOR, AMAZING SERVICE, ONE NIGHT ONLY THIS OFFER WILL NOT LAST FOR TOO LONG YOU WAIT YOU LOSE THIS AMAZING OFFER $10 DOLLARES ADVANCED TICKETS AND GUESTLIST LINEBYPASS LADIES IN FOR FREE FREE FREE BEFOR 11P.M.

DOORS OPEN AT 10 P.M. COME @ 10:35P.M. GET IN FOR HALF PRICE
MAJOR NIGHT COME ONE COME ALL DON'T MISS IT NEW GROUPE ON THE BLOCK WE WILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!

E-MAIL ME NOW NOW NOW @: MISTINFECTION@YAHOO.COM FOR GUESTLIST

WE ARE STARTING A NEW BOOM IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY WE WILL BLOW YOUR TASTE FOR MUSIC AWAY YOU WILL LEAVE WITH AMAZMENT AND SHIVERS!!!!

ONE NIGHT ONLY COME, CALL, E-MIAL, YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO MISS THIS, IT'S 4 ALL THE AGES WE INVITE ANYONE THAT LIKES GOOD MUSIC AND AMAZING TIMES AND KNOWS HOW TO PARTY, WHO EVER IS LOST DOES NOT KNOW WHERE TO GO WE ARE HERE TO SHOW YOU THE WAY WE WILL SEY YOUR SENCES ON FIRE AND SHOW YOU THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE.
FOR MORE INFO: MISTINFECTION@YAHOO.COM OR CRYSTALIZEDMIST@YAHOO.COM OR OUR HOTLINE 905.881.8361.

WE ARE EXPECTING 1000 PEOPLE you're SIDE by SIDE in a room full OF people, the CROWD is HYPED, and the music is JAMMING. THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO EXPERIENCE AT SUGER THAT'S SUGER AND ONCE AGAIN SUGER THE PLACE TO BE ON NOVEMBER 26TH 2004 @ 10P.M. SHARP.
THE BAR IS CHEEP DRINK TILL YOU BURST THEN PARTY LIKE AN ANIMAL.

IF YOU MISS THAT YOUR CRAZY OR ON DRUGS!!!!!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE ONE NIGHT ONLY GRAND EVENT!!!!!!

COME ALL AND SEE WHAT'S IN STORE FOR YOU, WE WILL LIGHT YOU ON FIRE AND THEN COOL YOU DOWN WITH WATER.
CALL, E-MIAL, COME, DON'T MISS IT!!!!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:15 pm
Anonymous

Member #: -1

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how on the frontpage it says WE ARE GOING TO BLOW...
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:04 am
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmmm Rolling Eyes
Post rating: -1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:01 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: