GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Peace in Israel?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

Member #: -1

Post Post subject: Peace in Israel? Reply with quote

Will there ever be peace in Israel? Or the world for that matter? Im tired of hearing everday that terrorists/Arabs/Israelis/Americans have killed or have been killed. Its got to stop. Im begginning to think that there will never be peace in that are.
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:10 pm
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 563.92

Member #: 910

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Peace in Arab countries will just never happen. Too many belifs and hardcore people who believe in what they believe.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:54 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Stupid beliefs. Give them all 10 years supply of seditives to calm the fcukerz down!
Post rating: -1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:00 pm
Andy P
Andy
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 94.69

Member #: 4,745

How are they stupid beliefs? The only stupid problem is the hate not religion and sedatives won't do anything.

I don't think religion is the problem here, the hate goes too far back and it is taught, so the people are taught to hate others because they are a certain way and that's not healthy but I bet that 90% of them want peace. Would you want to raise your kids in such a volatile environment? I doubt that any of you realize how far back the hate goes with these people, it goes back generations and they don't want to compromise and then the cycle continues and it will never end till they finally decide to give and take.

Check the frontpage daily to find out!
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:21 pm
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Member #: 3,192

Andy is right, it goes really deep and I think it's almost more a lifestyle for them, an instinct, not a choice.
They may make peace one day, but not for a long time. Israel and Palestine hate each other, and no matter what they do, there's always terrorists and zealots.

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:41 pm
QbIx

Resident DJ

Vibes: 75.45

Member #: 4,122

Hatred breeds hatred everyones mind is too ingrained into the the hate and voilence this circle will will continue. One kills the other and vise versa unfortunatley nothing is going to change anytime soon.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:08 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

I feel sorry for them all to have such lives...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:56 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: