GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Obsession UK - Organ Donors & K90 - 27/8/04

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
obsession
Phil

Vibes: 0.83

Member #: 5,592

Post Post subject: Obsession UK - Organ Donors & K90 - 27/8/04 Reply with quote

Wow, we cant wait for this one! K90 & Organ Donors on the same night!!! K90 is well known for his hard hitting tunes such as Red Snapper, Cosmos, Breathe, and many many more! Expect hime to tear up the dancefloor as he did back in April for us at Obsession! Be warned!

The Organ Donors, well, what can I say apart from f**kin amazing, we've never seen such an up 4 it crowd! They'll be doing thier legendary Dex n' FX set yet again for us, you sure will be amazed!

And for the first time, the X-Static boys (Wayne Burgess & Joel B) will be joining in on the Obsession party! They'll take you on the awesome X-Static Journey!! Can't wait for this one!

Other new guests in August include, Niel English, G-Whizz, Phil Able, Tania Mann, Brett Wood, Pascal D's brother Tweek!

As always you'll get the rotational residents on board the party, Mad Phil, Mattie C, BSE, LK, Jim Wild, Pascal D & Flake!

This one is NOT to be missed, you'll experience the ONLY sound system of it's kind in the UK, and the ONLY light show of its kind too! All that topped with sexy dancers Jolene, Shimmer & Zem.

What a better way to start your Bank holiday weekend?

The Line up!

Organ Donors
K90 (DJ Set)
Wayne Burgess
Joel B
Mad Phil
Neil English
B.S.E
G-whizz

The Trance Journey

Mattie C
Phil Able
Tania Mann
Brett Wood
L.K
Jim Wild
Pascal D
Tweek
Flake

All at Londons NEWEST venue, Club Supreme, 65 Goding Street, Vauxhall (Next to Crash)

Goto http://www.obsessionuk.net for more info! E-mail info@obsessionuk.net, or Phone Phil on 0788 778 5703

£8 advanced Tickets, £10 concessions, £12 on the door
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: