GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
8 wonders - the morning after ( THRILLSEEKERS REMIX )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
precision
pascal

Vibes: 0.60

Member #: 6,076

Post Post subject: 8 wonders - the morning after ( THRILLSEEKERS REMIX ) Reply with quote

Hi friends & fans!

Summer has started, so it's time for the summeranthems of 2004! We at Somatic Sense Recordings hope to contribute to this years summeranthems with a sparkling release! Read below for all information!

This edition's features:

- 8 Wonders - The Morning After (Incl. Thrillseekers Mix)!
- Somatic Sense Show on ETS Global
- Who are 8 Wonders and The Thrillseekers?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 Wonders - The Moring After (Incl. Thrillseekers Mix)!

The first release in 2004 for Somatic Sense was 8 Wonders - The Morning After. We now present you a remix edition which is even better! Be prepared for a stunning experience!

Several DJ sofar recieved a promocopy and they are all supporting it: Tiësto, Armin Van Buuren, Blank & Jones, Lange, Terry Bones, Ferry Corsten, Paul Van Dyk, Steve Helstrip, DJ Precision, Above & Beyond, Signum, Cosmic Gate, Johan Gielen, Big Al, Misja Helsloot, Rank 1, Guy Ornadel, Pulser and many others!

Armin Van Buuren even selected the track as Future Favourite in his weekly A State Of Trance radioshow on ID&T radio, while DJ Tiësto caned it at his Just Be releaseparty in the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam!.

This release features two tracks. The Thrillseekers Mix (aka Steve Helstrip) is a massive trancer to get you into higher atmospheres, the 8 Wonders Remix by Arney Secerkadic is a floorfiller with a harder bassline, catchy percussion and a tearing breakdown.

Full release information:

8 Wonders - The Morning After (Incl. Thrillseekers Mix) [SOMATIC004R]
A1. The Morning After (Thrillseekers Mix)
B1. The Morning After (8 Wonder's At The Stroke Of Midnight Remix)

The vinyl will be released on the 23rd of June for the Netherlands. Worldwide release is scheduled for the 12th of July. Astral Music will take care for the distribution worldwide.

Order here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somatic Sense Show on ETS Global

Last month, the first episode of the official Somatic Sense Show was kicked off on ETS Global. The host for the show is DJ Precision for the first hour, while the second hour will contain a mix by a guest DJ. Last month it was DJ Moxa from Science Deal.

On thursday the 24th of June, the next show will be broadcasted. Guest DJ for show will be Terry Bones, as Dj Precision has no internet for a couple of days cause of a failure from his provider (modem fucked up) so make sure to tune in, if you want to be up to date with what you can expect on Somatic Sense in the near future!

Who are 8 Wonders and The Thrillseekers?

In order to introduce you to a new artist who signed with Somatic Sense, we have a short interview with him. This time we had a few questions for 8 Wonders and The Thrillseekers!

Arney Secerkadic aka 8 Wonders
The original release of The Morning After did really well. How did you experience this?
The experience was simply overwhelming, much more than I had anticipated. There'll be many more to come!

Steve has remixed your tune, what do you think about that, knowing that he's one of the trancepioneers?
What can I say? Steve is my favorite producer, so to have him remix one of my tracks is like a dream come true, in all honesty. The remix is tremendous, being completely objective, one of his best works in some time. I hope the crowd out there likes the track as much as I do!

Steve Helstrip aka The Thrillseekers
You are one of the early pioneers of todays trancemusic. How is it to release a remix on a newly established label like Somatic Sense?
The important thing for me was the track itself, which I loved and thought I could turn in a good remix. Somatic Sense is looking really strong as a label and I can't wait to hear what's in store for later this year.

You also recently started your own label, Adjusted Music. What's the main goal of the label?
I set up Adjusted Music mainly to release my new productions. I'll will be releasing tracks from other artistes as well, though, which will come with a Thrillseekers remix as part of the package.

What can we expect from you in the future?
We have 5 releases lined up for Adjusted, the next of which is new mixes of The Thrillseekers 'Synaesthesia'. This includes a new Thrillseekers 2004 mix, Ferry Corsten, Pulser and Mesh mixes.

For more information about 8 Wonders and The Thrillseekers, check out the Artists section on www.somaticsense.com!

That's it for now!

Make sure to check out the websites below to be updated about all the latest news!

C U around the globe...

Pascal van Eijk aka DJ Precision

http://www.somaticsense.com
http://www.thethrillseekers.co.uk
http://www.djprecision.nl
http://www.astralmusic.com
http://www.only-djs.com
http://www.ets-global.org

Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:13 pm
quentin
trancetino
Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 7.93

Member #: 6,149

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

The track is awesome....you at somatic have very very talented young artist including SonicVibe from Romania. Keep up the good work and always support your artists !
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: