GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Retrogressive Album Preview: 'Voices'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mash
aka Retrogressive
Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.98

Member #: 4,549

Post Post subject: Retrogressive Album Preview: 'Voices' Reply with quote

Just thought id upload a track off the "album" im working on, as it could b gettin played in a club 2moro

im mega excited bout it but kinda nervous bout the crowds reaction. the guy who's gona be (hopefully) playin it anyways is warmin up for timo maas, infront of 2500 clubbers Very Happy. and hes been asking my m8 fitzie for this one for ages.

had to upload it for fitz to get it on cd anyways, so as a bit of a indication of what the crowd will think (or the dj for that matter!), just wondering if i could have some comments/thoughts/reviews on it:p

havent got anything up for a while, cos as some of u mite kno im workin on an album and gona upload it all at once. just consider this a full track preview lol.

here ya go, it was originally called 'flake' but i changed it for 'voices' as u will hear the vocal says. the vocal is quiet but i added it like friday 10 minutes before uploading it (i had to go out urgently) but i think in a club it would sound loud enough, it could get annoying if it was MUCH louder anyways.

SORRY BOUT THE SIZE (had to be good quality for the cd)!

Go Here then get the file 'Retrogressive - 'Voices'.mp3'

cheers in advance

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: