GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
[i:Vibes] speak to Mr Sam!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: [i:Vibes] speak to Mr Sam! Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!

[i][b]Article teaser:[/b][/i]
Mr Sam is one of the most talked about artists in trance music at the moment. DJ
Tiesto recently commented, “Mr Sam can be seen as one of the busiest men on the
industry and always delivers quality tunes!” We catch up with the Magik Muzik and
Nu-Star recording artist to see what he’s been up to recently.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:24 am
Divine DG Cannon
Dan Szemborski
Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 11.54

Member #: 3,592

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question for Mr. Sam, but all may answer. Do you think it's alright to download (save onto harddrive, not JUST file stream) live DJ sets that haven't been pressed and sold? I have many of them and I personally don't think it's illegal. Sure, they may contain copyrighted tunes, but the dj intro/extro is cut from them because it's a set. It's not the whole tune. And how else are you suppose to listen to good sets? Thanks.
-Dan
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:09 pm
E. Mitchell
Erik
Starting to Feel The Music

Vibes: 6.95

Member #: 4,369

He didn't say nothing about a release of his Age of Love remix. Evil or Very Mad I wish it would be released. I am one of those who think it's the best version of this classic. Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:40 am
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

E. Mitchell wrote:
He didn't say nothing about a release of his Age of Love remix. Evil or Very Mad I wish it would be released. I am one of those who think it's the best version of this classic. Wink

There is an exclusive mix of his own tunes coming up soon, check the nu-star article for news on it, but it's all his own remixes/productions, so maybe it'll make an appearance there Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:13 pm
Toufas

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 0.70

Member #: 2,801

well i need that remix on vinyl
its the best remix of this song....

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:50 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: