GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Liquid moods - an amazing new DVD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danbot
Daniel Bittermann
Getting acquainted

Vibes: 1.22

Member #: 4,513

Post Post subject: Liquid moods - an amazing new DVD Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

we just released a new, our first DVD. It is called Liquid moods and you can buy it at www.liquidmoods.com. On this webpage you´ll find all necessary information about the new product.
So, what is Liquid moods?
Liquid moods is a kind of trance-visualisation, best described in the following way:
Liquid moods takes you on a fantastic psychedelic journey - in a crystal clear 4.1 Surround mix.
Be bent by colors, hypnotized by beats, swiped away by textures and gulped up by shapes.
Liquid moods is a land of narratives – and tells each an every one of us a different story. Its floating images will jinx and mystify you. Its music will transport you to a wonderful country full of color and blissful dreams.
Liquid moods is a voyage to the inner world. Take the venture and you will be amazed - not at last about yourself.
But be warned: Who once has wandered the realms of Liquid moods will be changed forever...
So take a glance on www.liquidmoods.com and enjoy a short trailer as well as a couple of amazing desktopbackgrounds. And of course, if you like what you see, you can buy the DVD.
Have fun

Yours
Danbot

LMklein.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.16 KB
 Viewed:  18983 Time(s)

LMklein.jpg

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 4:05 pm
Trancemaster
H2 + O = H2O :)
Bar Manager

Vibes: 33.93

Member #: 2,317

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

cool idea and effects, but still i prefere to stare at my windows media player for free,

and I know I will fall a sleep asfast with both of these!

I See the Music, I Hear the Light
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Danbot
Daniel Bittermann
Getting acquainted

Post Post subject: Windows media player Reply with quote

Hi Trancemaster,

it´s really astonishing, that even in trance- scene there are people who have such a minimalistic imaginative power. So I hope you will stay happy with your exciting windows media player and Liquid moods stays a chance for the openminded who are able to see, to listen and to open themselves to new audiovisual worlds in trance.

Have a nice day, my poor friend.

Greez

Danbot

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:33 am
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 564.03

Member #: 910

Not dissing the product or anything but visuals aint really my think. They can be pretty nifty in a club environment but just at home I never really want to sit and watch pretty pattens on the screen.

Still, im sure they are very good.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Danbot
Daniel Bittermann
Getting acquainted

Idea

ah, ohke, i see, no problem maan, sorry, i didn´t know you cannot enjoy life at home, didn´t want to hurt your feelings.

Greez

Danbot

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:03 pm
Trancemaster
Bar Manager

Danbot wrote:
Idea

ah, ohke, i see, no problem maan, sorry, i didn´t know you cannot enjoy life at home, didn´t want to hurt your feelings.

Greez

Danbot

You seem very ironic with your replays

I hope your not!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Danbot
Daniel Bittermann
Getting acquainted

Hi Trancemaster,

...ironic?? Not concerning what davehart wrote. I respect off course other opinions. But yes, concerning your text..

"cool idea and effects, but still i prefere to stare at my windows media player for free.."

indeed it was ironic. Because Liquid moods has nothing to do with that Bill Gates shit. We were working one year very hard in order to get this psychedelic audiovisual journey done. And if you, without knowing what we made, give us a comment like that you will get at least an ironic answer. That´s it. Respect for respect.

Greez

Danbot

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:58 am
Trancemaster
Bar Manager

Danbot wrote:
Hi Trancemaster,

...ironic?? Not concerning what davehart wrote. I respect off course other opinions. But yes, concerning your text..

"cool idea and effects, but still i prefere to stare at my windows media player for free.."

indeed it was ironic. Because Liquid moods has nothing to do with that Bill Gates shit. We were working one year very hard in order to get this psychedelic audiovisual journey done. And if you, without knowing what we made, give us a comment like that you will get at least an ironic answer. That´s it. Respect for respect.

Greez

Danbot

ok Rolling Eyes

ok Rolling Eyes

I think pretty much as daveheart anyway, I dont think I could enjoy this at home in my sofa, but it would be a cool effect on partys and clubs.

and ofcourse I dont stare at my windows media player, but it felt like doing it when I watched your trailer and you cant blame me for getting that feeling.

maybe you made a bad trailer
else I would find it like staring at my WMP

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:36 am
Danbot
Daniel Bittermann
Getting acquainted

Embarassed
you are right. Your decision. Your feelings. So I appologize for my ironic text and declare: Peace to everybody.

Greez

Danbot

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:38 pm
Trancemaster
Bar Manager

Danbot wrote:
Embarassed
you are right. Your decision. Your feelings. So I appologize for my ironic text and declare: Peace to everybody.

Greez

Danbot

Peace man!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:54 pm
Danbot
Daniel Bittermann
Getting acquainted

Maybe you let me add one thing: Concerning the trailer you are right. It´s diffficult to transport the full efffect of Liquid moods within two or three minutes and video quality in the internet is very bad anyway. But if you want to get a different opinion, maybe you want to take a glance on the latest review about Liquid moods on www.trance.nu in the review section. Those guys had the chance to see the full video...

Greez

Danbot

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:23 pm
Danbot
Daniel Bittermann
Getting acquainted

Post Post subject: Liquid moods at XPERIENCE 11.-13.12.2003 Reply with quote

Hey everybody,

we are glad to inform you, that from 11.-13.12.2003 you can watch and listen to the Liquid moods psychedelic journey in the chillout area of XPERIENCE, one of the most exciting parties this year. And beneath that after the one our audiovisual trip the Liquid moods Composers and Dj´s Achim Lüthje and Yannick de Jong will beam you to space - continuing the new sound style of liquid moods.
If you want to know more about the party, line up , location and everything else, you can surf over to http://www.psygoa.de

Greez

Danbot

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:47 pm
Danbot
Daniel Bittermann
Getting acquainted

Post Post subject: Finally online: Launch-Party-Videoclip Reply with quote

Hi GoaVillageFreaks,

finally and afterr weeks we onlined the Liquid moods / Waldraum- Party- Videoclip (6.-7.9.2003 in Cologne).
Was a cool hopphopphopp...
Lookylook?: http://www.liquidmoods.com

Smile

Danbot Cool

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:43 am
Danbot
Daniel Bittermann
Getting acquainted

Post Post subject: Mushroom magazin and intershroom magazin "Chillout spec Reply with quote

Good news,

now there is a Chillout special containing an article about Liquid moods in the new "mushroom magazin" and in the "intershroom mgazin" from 12/2003.

Have fun

Greez

Danbot

Post rating: -1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:25 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: