GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nu Illusion Music - nu skool electro coalition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob Real

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.98

Member #: 4,473

Post Post subject: Nu Illusion Music - nu skool electro coalition Reply with quote

For all the breaks lovers out there. I wanted to let you know about our label. It has been in the works but is finally set up and running now. Laughing

Our website is now up, and you can also now find our first vinyl release in stores worldwide. The record is called "Rob Real vs. Anthony Nuzzo:MUTATION". It's a great nu skool electro collaboration, with 4 banging remixes of the track.

Please take a look at our website http://www.nuillusion.com

Here you can listen to plenty of free music, see the cover for the release and hear clips, learn about our artists and what gear they use, and a lot more! We also have a forum and guestbook where you can interact with us. Please have a look! Especially if you like nu skool and electro, this is a site for you. Thanks for your support! Laughing

Rob Real
Nu Illusion Music

Post rating: -1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:57 am
Trancemaster
H2 + O = H2O :)
Bar Manager

Vibes: 33.93

Member #: 2,317

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

what a crapy site!
If I could do a smiley that frowsup I would make one here!

This where the ugliest page and most none serious ive seen since angelfire started, and all "under contruction" pages where made.

All does ugly animations with eyes that glows and gaaah unserious!

How serious are you guys?

If you wouldnt have had your page the risk would be higher that I would buy your vinyl.

That page is only making it more worse for you

I See the Music, I Hear the Light
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:12 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rob Real

Getting acquainted

Post Post subject: nice one Reply with quote

Trancemaster wrote:
what a crapy site!

This where the ugliest page and most none serious ive seen since angelfire started, and all "under contruction" pages where made.

If you wouldnt have had your page the risk would be higher that I would buy your vinyl.

Good for you, Trancemaster. Not all of us can be the master of trance, you know. Wink Thanks for your opinion. on the site. We've had plenty of good input on the site, from artists, labels, promotions companies, and even distributors. To answer your question "how serious are you?" We are quite serious, thanks very much, label is doing quite well, perhaps to your surprise. As for you buying our vinyl, I'm really not sweating it. If you are a person who judges things that quick, we really don't mind if you don't buy our vinyl (especially considering you are a person who calls yourself the "Trancemaster", <Rob laughs>). Thanks for your snooty input anyway though, we all must take the good with the bad. Did you bother listening to any of the songs? Try perhaps judging the music first? Maybe judge a label based on that? I dunno, just a thought. See ya.

Rob Real
Nu Illusion Music

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:03 am
Trancemaster
Bar Manager

Post Post subject: Re: nice one Reply with quote

Rob Real wrote:
Trancemaster wrote:
what a crapy site!

Good for you, Trancemaster. Not all of us can be the master of trance, you know. Wink Thanks for your opinion. on the site. We've had plenty of good input on the site, from artists, labels, promotions companies, and even distributors. To answer your question "how serious are you?" We are quite serious, thanks very much, label is doing quite well, perhaps to your surprise. As for you buying our vinyl, I'm really not sweating it. If you are a person who judges things that quick, we really don't mind if you don't buy our vinyl (especially considering you are a person who calls yourself the "Trancemaster", <Rob laughs>). Thanks for your snooty input anyway though, we all must take the good with the bad. Did you bother listening to any of the songs? Try perhaps judging the music first? Maybe judge a label based on that? I dunno, just a thought. See ya.

Rob Real
Nu Illusion Music

Yes ofcourse I listened to the music, and when I got used to the sound of your music I thought it was pretty good Smile

But still, the impression of your page is really bad.

There must be people that comes to your page and when they enter and see the look of everything they will just shutdown the browser and open a new one to get to another site, and this will end with that that person dont give you the chance or time and listen to your music, that is BETTER then your page!

If you just could have skiped all the glowing eyes and the really childish animations this would have had been great

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:47 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Spherix
Erik
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 145.72

Member #: 2,831

Quote:

Unfortenly I must agree on that Rolling Eyes
it's not really the most beutiful page I've ever seen Rolling Eyes

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:50 am
Trancemaster
Bar Manager

Spherix wrote:
Quote:

Unfortenly I must agree on that Rolling Eyes
it's not really the most beutiful page I've ever seen Rolling Eyes

Thank you for the backup Cool

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 12:14 pm
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 564.14

Member #: 910

Not really a breaks fan so no comment on that.

But as mentioned by others, the site could do with being a little bit more user freindly and tidy'd up a little bit.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rob Real

Getting acquainted

davehart wrote:

But as mentioned by others, the site could do with being a little bit more user freindly and tidy'd up a little bit.

Thanks Dave. Very Happy And that is how you give constructive criticism, people.

Trancemaster - even if you made the worst music I'd ever heard in my life, I wouldn't quite use those exact words when telling you how I feel about it. It's a thing called tact. Try it sometime.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:05 am
Trancemaster
Bar Manager

Rob Real wrote:
davehart wrote:

Thanks Dave. Very Happy And that is how you give constructive criticism, people.

Trancemaster - even if you made the worst music I'd ever heard in my life, I wouldn't quite use those exact words when telling you how I feel about it. It's a thing called tact. Try it sometime.

If I would say as Davehart you wouldnt understand that I found the site crappy and useless! You would think that some parts where good and just had to change alittlebit on the page, but there is no good parts. Sorry.

And about my music, I think that my music would be the worst thing you will ever hear in your life. So do not sign me for your label Razz

And btw when you mentioned that I was calling myselfe Trancemaster, dont take it to personal, Im not the trancemaster im just addicted to their cds. But still I do have my opinions about peoples music and pages. If you want more creative tips from me, show me that you can make pages and that you arent hopeless

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:59 am
Rob Real

Getting acquainted

Trancemaster wrote:
If you want more creative tips from me, show me that you can make pages and that you arent hopeless

LOL. Dude, I could really care less about "more creative tips" from you. Show you I can make pages? LOL, gee let me devote myself for your personal satisfaction. We aren't trying to show we can make pages, nor are we showcasing our web design skills. We are showcasing our music. Our website is not advertising websites or website design, it's advertising our music. So where's your website anyways? Let me take a look, see "what I'm up against", lol. But don't worry about us, we're doing just fine. Record sales are very good, and bookings are solid also. We're getting ours . . . are you getting yours?

Hey, at least we're original enough to make up our own names, Mr. Not-really-Trancemaster. Maybe next time I'll sign on as "Paul Van Dyk". I am curious about people who bash other people as hard as they can. Do you have something that is better, or do you just like to talk shit? If you have something better and you talk like that, it means you're just a snob - which is reasonable. If you have nothing of your own on the other hand, it means you just like to talk shit. Either way I don't really care. There are too many cool people in the world to be worrying about one snobby shit-talker. See ya later, Gank-my-namemaster. Laughing

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:28 am
Stream

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

ok guys, it's time to calm down!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:15 am
Trancemaster
Bar Manager

Rob Real wrote:
Trancemaster wrote:
If you want more creative tips from me, show me that you can make pages and that you arent hopeless

LOL. Dude, I could really care less about "more creative tips" from you. Show you I can make pages? LOL, gee let me devote myself for your personal satisfaction. We aren't trying to show we can make pages, nor are we showcasing our web design skills. We are showcasing our music. Our website is not advertising websites or website design, it's advertising our music. So where's your website anyways? Let me take a look, see "what I'm up against", lol. But don't worry about us, we're doing just fine. Record sales are very good, and bookings are solid also. We're getting ours . . . are you getting yours?

Hey, at least we're original enough to make up our own names, Mr. Not-really-Trancemaster. Maybe next time I'll sign on as "Paul Van Dyk". I am curious about people who bash other people as hard as they can. Do you have something that is better, or do you just like to talk shit? If you have something better and you talk like that, it means you're just a snob - which is reasonable. If you have nothing of your own on the other hand, it means you just like to talk shit. Either way I don't really care. There are too many cool people in the world to be worrying about one snobby shit-talker. See ya later, Gank-my-namemaster. Laughing

Hey, I didnt think that you wanted any creative tips from me. Hey, im just a snob. Hey, the thing isnt about that your page would be as good as mine or even better since my pages isnt asgood as many other pages that is build by great webbdesign companies. Hey, your page should look serious so that more people would find it satisfying to visit your page. Hey, now it isnt.

Hey, dont worry about my name, and I dont think you should call yourselfe Paul Van Dyk, that is to steal someones name. Hey, I havnt.
Hey, Rob Real cant be for real, you cant be serious about your shit.

Hey, dont care about me I didnt expect you to, since I dont care about you. Hey, Even though I think its a shame that you are wasting your music on a crappy site.

Arrow Hey

Post rating: -1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:29 pm
Spherix
Erik

HEY mastaaah lugna ner dej lite nu va Wink orka bry sig ^^ låt snubben hålla på med de han vill.. tror att han har förtsått din åsikt faktiskt Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:02 pm
Trancemaster
Bar Manager

Hey jag är lugn =) Vill bara se vad han har o säga

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:57 pm
Spherix
Erik

hehe bra där Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:02 pm
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Member #: 3,192

I think it's time for Rob and the Trancemaster to calm down a bit. This is typically a very friendly site. Let's keep it that way.

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:10 am
davehart

Vibes: 564.14

Member #: 910

Spherix wrote:
HEY mastaaah lugna ner dej lite nu va Wink orka bry sig ^^ låt snubben hålla på med de han vill.. tror att han har förtsått din åsikt faktiskt Wink

erm, no idea on what that means Smile

Chill out is sweedish, mayby?

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 9:40 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rob Real

Getting acquainted

Viceroy wrote:
I think it's time for Rob and the Trancemaster to calm down a bit. This is typically a very friendly site. Let's keep it that way.

Yo, it's not me. Tell the Master of Trance. Who is attacking who? Self-defense baby, I'm all about the self-defense.

Anyway, since Trancemaster has already proven that he has nothing to show but his posts, I've proven my point, and am content to not say another word about it.

As for this being a generally friendly site, I must say I've had a rather bad first experience, which unfortunately reflects on the whole site. iVibes - does this mean internet vibes? Or perhaps Intensely displeasent vibes? Intolerable vibes? I dunno. But so far, all I'm getting are bad vibes. And I'm not a person who spreads bad vibes ever. What the hell, where's the love at?

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:40 am
Trancemaster
Bar Manager

Rob Real wrote:
Viceroy wrote:

Yo, it's not me. Tell the Master of Trance. Who is attacking who? Self-defense baby, I'm all about the self-defense.

Anyway, since Trancemaster has already proven that he has nothing to show but his posts, I've proven my point, and am content to not say another word about it.

As for this being a generally friendly site, I must say I've had a rather bad first experience, which unfortunately reflects on the whole site. iVibes - does this mean internet vibes? Or perhaps Intensely displeasent vibes? Intolerable vibes? I dunno. But so far, all I'm getting are bad vibes. And I'm not a person who spreads bad vibes ever. What the hell, where's the love at?

Selfe defens baby?
ok im not going to "attack" you more, but dont blame i:Vibes for this, blame me for it, take it more as a personal thing from me then a gatherting from i:Vibes.

Bye now

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 9:50 am
Spherix
Erik

Quote:
And I'm not a person who spreads bad vibes ever.

yeah right Rolling Eyes you have really showed that with your post against Trancemaster Rolling Eyes

tho the Mastaaah started it all.. as always Laughing Wink

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:09 am
Rob Real

Getting acquainted

Ok, I'm officially dropping it. Razz

PEACE

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:08 am
Stream

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Rob Real wrote:
PEACE

at last Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:17 am
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Member #: 3,192

About this site becoming more like TA and t.nu...

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 5:12 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: