GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Uplifting/Melodic Trance - Feedback Please!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djnelsy
Nelson
Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 4.78

Member #: 4,207

Post Post subject: New Uplifting/Melodic Trance - Feedback Please!! Reply with quote

Heyy All!!

I have just completed 2 new trax and was after some vital feedback before i sent them off to some record labels.

Zodiac is a true uplifting masterpiece. Deep tranced out breakdown. I was influenced by Mozart/Beethoven & also Three Drives in today's world of trance.

Enchanted Kingdom is structured kind of differently from the regular trance trax. I wanted a different sound, written in Phrygian Scale. I was influenced by MIKE's Solar Factor project while writing this.

Trust me, any feedback is good feedback, if it's relavent, I value it.

Kind regards,
Neptune.

P.s does anyone know what record labels I should try?
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:06 am
djnelsy
Nelson
Almost a Clubber

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Im just after a little feedback, has anybody got some thoughts to braodcast please? ..............
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:21 am
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Hi, finally checked out your tracks today Smile

Zodiac is truly an uplifting masterpiece...really a good track! Clearly this got the potential to be a real hit if it hits the stores and others included it in their sets (don't see any reason why they shouldn't). Maybe a couple of changes can be made (like the ending) to make it perfect...but it's close to perfection allready in my opinion. Very Happy

Enchanted Kingdom is a bit harder and very different from Zodiac. Yet again I think you have created an excellent track. This one might have even more potentianl than Zodiac...but Zodiac is probably easier to really enjoy the first time you hear it.

I think you should send this around...I think you should have a good chance of being signed by someone!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:53 am
Trancemaster
H2 + O = H2O :)
Bar Manager

Vibes: 33.93

Member #: 2,317

Gaaah I just love this kind of music!

I think artist like Svensson & Gielen, Paul Van Dyk and artist like them are really good! But i think they are going in the wrong direction in their music development. The Trancemusic that was where and are better then the new stuff they are producing!

This is what I want!
Im a director at a trance newspage (like this but its in swedish and not as large crew but still...)
And i work / write alot of artist like you, thats not signed yet, but have alot of potential!
Let me know if you would be intrested to be contacted by us!

I really like Enchanted kingdom! This is a work of art
For how long have you been producing music?

Now for zodiac
nice signs, im Leo =)
öhm well nice song, feels like some old classic eurodance...
But still with a modern touch!
But I most say!
Enchanted Kingdom is the song thats more "new" not heard something like that before!
But zodiac, naa its not going in the right direction i was talking about before
But still, its good

I See the Music, I Hear the Light
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
djnelsy
Nelson
Almost a Clubber

Thanks guys for your replies!
Theyre two tremendous responses that I didnt quite expect!
In response to Trancemaster; I have been writing/producing trance for almost 2 years now, and yes, I would love to be contacted by your webteam!

Is there anyone else out there willing to throw some feedback in my direction?

Many regards!
Neil
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:51 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: