GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sad news for S.H.O.K.K/Flutlicht fans

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: Sad news for S.H.O.K.K/Flutlicht fans Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!

[i][b]Article teaser:[/b][/i]
Marco Guardia aka Reverb and one half of Flutlicht and S.H.O.K.K, has decided to resign from his musical activites for now.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:37 pm
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Member #: 3,192

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

That's really too bad... Sad He was dynamite at remixing and producing. If he comes back, I hope he will stay in trance. He says he's done with what he has done, but maybe a different kind of trance?

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:54 pm
Spherix
Erik
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 145.72

Member #: 2,831

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this can't be fucking true Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Shokk and Flutlicht are defently the best active bands out there at the moment Crying or Very sad or well not anymore Sad

What gonna happend with Shokk and Flutlicht now!?!?!

This can't happend Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:27 pm
Ian
on a long term break

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

To be honest, one word sums it up - gutted
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:40 pm
Xpander2

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.13

Member #: 379

I'm very saddened to hear this Crying or Very sad ..Reverb is one of the most innovative producers within the scene..Hope he'll change his mind somewhere in the near future
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:22 am
supersaws

Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 6.07

Member #: 3,881

I hope he just takes a break. Flutlicht are the only producers in trance where I can honestly say that I liked all of the productions put out by them.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:02 am
resistance
kevin
Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.01

Member #: 3,774

Post Post subject: that's terrible... Reply with quote

that's the worst news i've heard since ive started listening to trance....

i love the shokk/flutlicht sound (especially shokk)...i've liked almost every single one of their remixes and productions. to hear that they aren't gonna be around to create any more amazing work is depressing...dammit.

i wonder what happened in his life that made him make that decision...still hope for the best for him though in whatever he chooses to persue
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:31 am
gbox

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 0.55

Member #: 3,611

Well, i am a big fan of shokk and flutlicht too and i am disappointed too.. But it's clear that producers quit someday but it is also clear that new ones will pop up and rock the scene so i don't think this is the end of quality swiss hard trance Smile Wink
(btw Marco is just half of shokk and flutlicht and remember what happened with Gouryella after Tiesto had left it: Ligaya Cool )

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:49 pm
resistance
kevin
Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.01

Member #: 3,774

hehe...indeed, indeed...way to have a positive outlook :D
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:46 pm
Spherix
Erik

Quote:
btw Marco is just half of shokk and flutlicht and remember what happened with Gouryella after Tiesto had left it: Ligaya

true but Ligaya was nothing comparing to Tenshi and Walhalla Wink

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 11:11 am
PeterB

Podium Dancer

Vibes: 1.58

Member #: 3,260

I have too say that Shokk/Flutlicht isn't my favourite trance, but I am curious about his new style, I hope he goes to the progressive trance style Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 4:19 pm
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Member #: 3,192

gbox wrote:
Well, i am a big fan of shokk and flutlicht too and i am disappointed too.. But it's clear that producers quit someday but it is also clear that new ones will pop up and rock the scene so i don't think this is the end of quality swiss hard trance Smile Wink
(btw Marco is just half of shokk and flutlicht and remember what happened with Gouryella after Tiesto had left it: Ligaya Cool )

Point taken. Thanks for the optimism! Still, it sucks that he's leaving. Maybe he'll take a little Va-K and decide to come back!

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 4:20 am
Spherix
Erik

Viceroy wrote:
gbox wrote:

Point taken. Thanks for the optimism! Still, it sucks that he's leaving. Maybe he'll take a little Va-K and decide to come back!

We can always hope so Exclamation life goes on =)

But I'm really curios of what will happend to Shokk and FLutlicht now.. Rolling Eyes

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:40 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> News Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: