GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Airwave / L-Vee reacts to petition...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: Airwave / L-Vee reacts to petition... Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:17 pm
Xpander2

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.13

Member #: 379

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I know he wouldn't give in..good to see that he's loyal towards his fans and the general audience.. Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2003 10:53 pm
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Member #: 3,192

I'm glad he changed his mind Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:40 pm
ReQ
Ask Me
Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 3,396

Post Post subject: Stay with us! Reply with quote

Laurent we all love you ! you are a true example in the scene, doing it all for the music !

I'm just one of those incredibly many enthusiasts out there downloading music from the net whatever I can get... but keep in mind that I SPEND PRETTY MUCH EVERY PENNY THAT I CAN SPARE ON VINYLS ! And I'm not the only one oh no...

I think you are taking the mp3-scene a bit too hard. From my view they are doing most effective work in _promoting_ electronic dance music. Without mp3's I wouldn't have probably even heard any true trance music, due to my location with not much decent clubs around... Nowadays I'm spending truly a lot of my time mixing vinyls, reading scene-news and artist profiles to learn more about their backgrounds and even beginning with some studio-equipment. And yes, I really BUY anything I consider worth it, as soon as possible after hearing a new mp3 of a promo-vinyl.

And to be honest I haven't yet heard a single production of yours that wouldn't be worth it ! Goddamn it I'm not the only one out there... I have gotten all my friens crazy into clubbing and buying records (not as much as I though Wink

Yes there are a lot of people out there that dont buy too much of what they download, but I WILL KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE that they will sooner or later be lightened.

By the way, my point was DONT QUIT OR I'LL QUIT TOO ! Exclamation
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 11:49 pm
solipsys

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 1.23

Member #: 3,442

Hi lolo,

First of all, i must say i totally agree with you and i understand why you considered quitting, i use mp3's too, but just like ReQ i spend all my money on records preferably yours. I think of you and M.I.K.E. as the main producers of today. You are right to be bothered with people downloading mp3 without buying records but even so, that shouldn't be a reason to quit except if you don't have the assets to continue, because you are giving the dance community so much! On the other hand i believe people who download mp3's all day without buying your music wouldn't buy it in the first place because they don't respect the people behind the music.
I hope you will go on producing for a very long time, because it really wouldn't be the same without you.

Thank you, we all love your work.
Jop
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> News Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: