GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
D-Eye 'Pulse (Magitman / Subsky / Praveen Achary & Vipul)'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perspectives

Shaking the Dancefloor

Vibes: 30.99

Member #: 61,715

Post Post subject: D-Eye 'Pulse (Magitman / Subsky / Praveen Achary & Vipul Reply with quote

D-Eye - Pulse - [Perspectives Digital]

01. Pulse (Original Mix)
02. Pulse (Magitman Remix)
03. Pulse (Subsky Remix)
04. Pulse (Praveen Achary & Vipul Mix)

Listen & Download Here

Arnas D – Praveen Achary & Vipul Remix is great Smile Thanks
Cid Inc – Really nice one Smile
DJ Tarkan – 10/10, cool mixes !
Eelke Kleijn – I like Praveen’s mix here! Nice work
Jaytech – May try Praveen Achary & Vipul, cheers Smile
Kassey Voorn – 8/10, nice one, thanks
Kastis Torrau – Thanks for a great sound
Marc Poppcke – Praveen Achary & Vipul Remix for me. Full support!
Marcelo Vasami – 8/10, great stuff
Microtrauma – The Subsky Remix is great.
Miss Nine – Praveen achary & Vipul remix
Rich Curtis – Praveen & Vipul’s remix is great!
Satoshi Fumi – Subsky for my set!
Seb Dhajje – Really good release, Praveen Achary & Vipul Remix for me, thanks !
Sezer Uysal – great remixes from Subsky and Magitman ! full support.
Silinder – Great release, 10/10
Sonic Union – Superb pack again from PD. Every version is class and will definitely play and support these! Thanks!
Sound Process – Magitman and Subsky remixes for me. Thanks!
Steve Haines – Another superb release from Perspectives Digital, real nice pack of remixes
Tiesto – Best Mix: D-Eye – Pulse (Magitman Remix)

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:53 pm
Perspectives

Shaking the Dancefloor

Vibes: 30.99

Member #: 61,715

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Russian producer Aidar Davlethanov aka D-Eye began his career in 2004, and since then has emerged as one of the most promising names in recent memory. His songwriting ability was formally acknowledged in 2011 when he was named the winner in Bastards of Funk & Sonic Union's remix competition for Lowbit Records.

Igal Magitman from Israel has proven that even in the increasingly saturated and competitive scene, one can still shine and rise above the rest with enough stamina and raw talent. From the sleeves of labels like Toolroom, 1605, Spinnin, Global Underground, and Renaissance, he has catapulted himself to a level that so many aspiring producers strive to achieve.

Turkish maestro Goktug Citci, better known as Subsky, rose to fame in 2001 when his track 'Four Days' made an appearance on Paul van Dyk's landmark 'Politics of Dancing' compilation. Fast forward to 2003 and his trademark blend of melancholic, melodic, and groovy sounds resulted in 'Strawberry Fields', a track which Nick Warren included in his 'Global Underground: Reykjavik' compilation.

Last but not least, Praveen Achary & Vipul become the first producers from India to sign with Perspectives Digital. As a sign of their dedication, the two traveled between Bangalore and New Delhi to complete the collaboration. They represent the new age of musicians that is pioneering electronic dance music within the giant land of 1.2 billion people. With releases on Outside The Box, Maktub, and Mirabilis already under their belts, we should expect to see the demand for these two steadily increase throughout the year.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:54 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: