GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
COMPLAINT AND I KNOW OTHERS FEEL THE SAME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
upmajaksi

Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 0.04

Member #: 560

Post Post subject: COMPLAINT AND I KNOW OTHERS FEEL THE SAME Reply with quote

This is now the best trance site on the web, i should know ive got over 250 website in my favorites. Problem is the websites that r posting on vibes i used to download 40 to 50 tracks of this site a week now im lucky if i get 5.

Half the time the servers r down, if its the actual website themselfs that post there sites on here, then forget everything ive said. if its the vibes crew that post them how about some serious surfing and get some new ones up, ive posted this before but u did say u wanted constructive critiscism, this site lived off shadowzone 99% of surfers who come to this site would agree.

hopefully u guys will sort it out!!!!!

Crying or Very sad UPMAJAKSI.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 1:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Flotser

Moving your Body

Vibes: 1.14

Member #: 749

Post Post subject: oh Shadow-zone.... Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

you are so right man
all the sites are listed here are realy not that good...

only Shadow-zone made me come here..or sometimes mp3forge....

but now the is no s-z and i'm realy sad
Crying or Very sad

dear crew...please bring us more working sites....if its not too much
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 2:09 pm
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, we totally agree with you! The sites who lists their songs here on i:Vibes aren't as good as they used to be.

With shadow-zone out of the picture the best trance-site is gone, and earlier this year we have lost many other good sites too!

If you didn't know allready our update system works this way:
1. Mp3-sites apply for a "partnership" with us to be allowed to post updates
2. We review the applicants and accept or reject them (95% are rejected because of bad quality)
3. Accepted sites get access to our update-area where they can post their updates themselves. The updates will be shown on our music update page instantly.
4. Every now and then we review our partership sites again, and if they haven't had any updates the latest weeks or their site is down or something we remove them from our partnership program (I deleted 5 sites today).

I think almost all trance-mp3 sites on the net applies for a partnership with us. Unfortunately there aren't many good ones left (when it comes to reliable downloads that is....many of them are great otherwise, no offence!).

We know that many local (and global) music-anti-piracy-organizations are very aggressive on shutting down illegal sites these days, and almost all free-webspace providers now have file-size limits or have routines to detect high-volume downloads instantly and shut down these accounts immediately. This means that we from now on only can store our belowed mp3's for sharing at private servers, and these are pretty rare.
But as fast internet-connections become cheaper and cheaper, more and more people will get high-speed internet in their homes and can start running their own servers. When this becomes common (in a year or two perhaps) I think we will once again see LOTS of good mp3-sites on the net Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 4:50 pm
upmajaksi

Wannabe Clubber

Post Post subject: re Reply with quote

During the past 3 weeks omne tech communications have been laying down cable in my street feeling like xmas came early i gave them a call wanting to know more. they told me it was state of the art fibre optic cable and we were one of the first countys in the uk to get it.

It will be up n running before xmas (he he am i makin u all jealous yet)
on a good week my computer was on day n night downloading 24/7 on average 100/200 tunes & that was on a 56k, imagine the amount when im on cable.

The cable gets connected in 6 weeks and it is a 100% gauranteed i will have a website in about 2 months i will keep u posted, who knows it might even end up in vibes. Cool

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 6:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

Just packing my bags now mate... oh .. by the way.. i'm moving to Troon to stay with you. Razz

-Kev Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 1:33 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
upmajaksi

Wannabe Clubber

Post Post subject: re Reply with quote

hehe anyone ele movin i got a big house, btw since i thought of the website anyone interested on how the site will look my webmasters webpage is down below just click the link hes a big hi-gate fan Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 9:31 am
tranzzmasterzz

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 48

Post Post subject: What can we do??? Reply with quote

The reason why all traxx are dead can be found in the fact that there's none or few reliable servers to store the traxx... Espcially bigger sites get in to trouble on this matter, cozz they get kicked very soon...

I had this trouble for a while, but now we're back with a phreakin update (04-12-2001) Singles, albums & livesets

My advise --> Grab the music while you can... And when you're not able to grab it, it's bad luck... The webmasters of the sites spend hours a day to bring the music to the masses, so plzz give them a little credit...

Topics like these don't make me happy Sad Sad
Personally I think that people who complain, should start a site theirself... They run into the same trouble as we do (speaking for all webmasters)

Regards,
Crew @ TranceTown <<http://kickme.to/trancetown>>
TTO (webmaster)
TrancePassion (Uploader)
Cookie (Uploader)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 11:09 pm
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

I agree, although I think the point that upmajaksi was tryin to get over was just that the webmasters on ivibes need to update their links more, he wasn't really criticising the sites themselves as such...i don't think? hehe Smile

-Kev Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 12:52 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Member #: -1

I agree with TranceTown :p :p hehe
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 12:58 am
housefreax

On your way to Full-Time Clubber

Member #: 1,129

Evil or Very Mad Man you ahould know how freakin hard it is to find a server, most sites put it on pubs because it is free only the problem with pubs is that they usuaaly die after a day or so so you have to be really quick, best site ever is futuretraxxx all their links work, i made site of my own only i am uploading stuff to myplay locker so that links aren't gone after a day only problem with this is that you can't link tunes directly so visitors have to use my login and then they can download. i know it is not a nice solution but every day re-uploading traxx just cost to much time.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 7:37 am
dOgMa

Regular Clubber

Member #: 263

You cant use a myplay like that... itll die in a day i swear
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 6:15 pm
housefreax

On your way to Full-Time Clubber

Member #: 1,129

Very Happy Well it;s up for 1,5 week now and i had almost a 1000 hits so it still works a lot better then pubs Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 1:07 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: