GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New York, New York

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

Post Post subject: New York, New York Reply with quote

What is the world coming to? Hasn't New York had enough disasters for one lifetime?

Incase you haven't seen the news yet, a plane has crashed in the middle of a neighborhood in New York...looks like it could be another terrorist attack..

go to cnn.com for updates.

What's your opinions ppl?

-Kev Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 4:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Belgian Bonzai

Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 390

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Over 99% chance that's an accident, mate. Highly coincidential, I admit, but accidents happen.
And I feel for the people affected by this Crying or Very sad
See you, guys.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 5:31 pm
djsteven

Almost a Clubber

Member #: 734

I think that yeah it is a terrorist attack, but hey, thats what they get for bombing Afganistan. After the attack on the World Trade Centre, America should have tried to bring the culprits to justice, not allow more innocent people to be killed. Maybe now they will see that by bombing Afganistan, they have just started a vicious circle of violence.

I feel so sorry for inocent people who are killed in stupid, pointless wars like this Mad
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 6:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
nexpos

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 0.11

Member #: 27

By now, I'm sure we all know it was just an accident. But we have to realize that we should be thankful everyday that we still have our lives.
Just make the best of it.

I live 25 minutes from the World Trade Center, and about 15 from Rockaway Beach where that plane crashed. Things are really changing around here, everyone's still a little scared, and although Monday's incident appears to be an accident, fear is still in the air.

We need to appreciate life.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 3:45 am
djsteven

Almost a Clubber

Member #: 734

[quote:d5991e330d=nexpos]
we should be thankful everyday that we still have our lives.
Just make the best of it.

Thats great advice for everyone mate
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 1:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

Smile

-Kev Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 5:07 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Nexpos, awesome point man! ... I think everyone should remember what he said. We should be thankfull to be alive.

... But we shouldnt make so much war!, we will destroy ourselves eventually. Now bin liner sayshes got nuclear weapons? ... I think now were in for it guys! This is when the whole world gets affected... Nuclear weapons are a balls and should not have been made.. they are inhuman and should not be used. Its now ten times worse that terrorists have them... but will they use them? lets hope not!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 10:24 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: