GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How much addicted r u to trance???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TranceSeeker
Breakbeat Addict
Full-Time DJ

Vibes: 0.99

Member #: 211

Post Post subject: How much addicted r u to trance??? Reply with quote

Well, I think im very well addicted to trance!
I listen and dload the whole ****** day to it Smile
I used to go out in Belgium at the local clubs, really good trance is never played here in Belgium, but trance changed my life when i went to trance energy!
I experienced a wonderfull atmosphere there and since then trance is become a part of my life. I think i will die if this music dies, in bad times I listen to a good song and it will make me happy again Smile

Question for the Belgiums:
Why do they always play club music and commercial trance like lasgo etc here, and not tracks like sasha - xpander, lange - follow me???
The country With the best trance is IMO Holland
Good job Hollanders, there IS one thing u r good at Laughing Laughing

So what feeling do u have?
share your mening with the world!

http://users.pandora.be/TranceParadise/
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 9:58 am
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the same here in Ireland mostly... But the bigger clubs play good trance music. As you can see I have reviews one or two "commercial trance" tracks... But thats because the get played a lot over here and some people like them.

I prefer "proper" trance like lange ... I too hope trance will stay forever
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 11:22 am
DYM

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 19.85

Member #: 399

Post Post subject: totally addicted... Reply with quote

Hi, Mates!

i can say I am totally addicted as well...

SInce 1992 i have listened, recorded and totally enjoyed trance right from the beginning... When TechnoTemple (TTemple, some of u might know it) started its service in 1998 I becameaddicted to the internet as well. In times of Napster and ICQ I made friends with Trancelovers all around the world, and no day since then passed without me being on the internet downloading all the nice tracks of the past, present and the future. I think trance isn't as big in germany as it was 4 years ago. Clubs over here only play this "kindergarden- Techno" with always the same beat, same melody (melody???), u know what I mean!
In my opinion Trance is still as big as it was before in switzerland. There u can go to a club and listen to the most uplifting refreshing tunes as u were used to by shadowzone's MP3's (bad thing thei're closed now...)

But there are exceptions. Some clubs over here still stick to the good trance tunes. And I hope they will forever.

A big Shoutout to ya all out there, big Thanx to Navid, Member of "God Brothers" for joining me to have the best Trance sessions I ever had!

Greets,

*the trancerater*
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 1:39 pm
Lightworks
Wim
Ruling the Dancefloor

Vibes: 2.69

Member #: 691

Post Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Hey Wink

I think there's nothing wrong with a bit of commercial 'shit' in between some really heavy trancers... They add a nice flavour to the dance event. But you're right about it; there are just too many commercial tunes played on many occasions.
WE too have some really nice trance you know Wink
The likes of Push, Airwave, Fire & Ice, Plastic Boy, Moon Project etc... They're all from Belgium and I'm sure there are more Smile

I'm sure you know these guys too, so don't feel too left out on quality trance here in Belgium Smile You should be a bit proud though!

Greetz from Leuven,
Lightworks
http://www.mp3.com/Lightworks
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 2:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Orbz

i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 3.19

Member #: 7

i see myself as one of the biggest aDDicts hehe! 24hours a day i listen to trance, when i wake up i have this winamp alarm thingy that wakes me up with a blasting tune every morning, right now its the ferry mix of ocean lab, then i go to school listening to my MD all day long untill i come home! then when i come home i always got some new realeses on my FTP that i listen to enthusiasticly! and new tunes are always nice. And every night i fall asleep to trance or sometimes ambient! And every sunday i record the latest vinyl realeses to my MD and the rest of the week i listen to the tunes untill i get tired of them and next sunday i record some new ones! I am a producer and i study sound engineering and music production in school, so i work with tunes all day long! and its all trance!

i am a forum moderator over at www.dutchtranceforce.com which has over 1000 members in the forums, i am a moderator and an editor here at ivibes to!

-Trance all day long for the rest of my life.. thats something i can promise!

aDDicted?`

Orbz Wink

Physically Present.., Mentally Elsewhere!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 2:13 pm
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

I suppose I could safely say I'm addicted - I spend half my life (probably more) sitting on my computer downloading new trance tunes (i'm only on 56k!) while blasting ones I already have out of Winamp. I also spend a lot of time in these forums making my opinions heard and helping out when I can. Music gives you something to live for and enjoy, and trance better never die!

-Kev Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 4:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Hi,
This one is for Orbz! ... I too am a producer and next year I will begin a music production course. I listen to trance all day long also. I would like to contact you about production, do you have my ICQ #? ... Its 72688887

I am getting airplay on a local radio station on a party hour in the next few weeks. So if you wanna contact me it would be great to talk about some production Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 4:41 pm
The Belgian Bonzai

Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 390

Hey, Lightworks, are you from Leuven? I had a blast on Yellow Fever 2 weeks ago (I was the one who shook hands with Tiesto Wink Very Happy )
I used to to like the Zillion, they often got a Trancer going on (eg DJ Energy & Tatana - End Of Time), but now it's closed Sad
I'd like to check out Illusion. I'm totally pissed off that I won't be able to go the 6 hours Tiesto solo-set in La Rocca (Lier), becouse of some family trip I will have to endure Mad Sad
Anyway, they shouldn't ignore the trance here in Belgium. I'm sure that Push - The Legacy (Club Mix) will open Belgian Eyes to the Trance
See you, guys.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 5:23 pm
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

DYM: ahh...TTemple....those were the days Wink
What you probably didn't know is that TTemple stole most of their songs from my site, StreamBOX Sad

(ok...they didn't steal links...they dl'ed them and put them up on their site)

Anyway....I found out about Trance in '96 and from '97 I downloaded all I could get hold of and also bought most cd's that were available here in Norway...(not many at that time).
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 6:11 pm
michaelangelo

Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 0.91

Member #: 282

Post Post subject: Trance in Belgium Reply with quote

Yo trancelovers,

I'm also a belgian trance addict from Haacht (between Mechelen and Leuven). I must say that you are right Dawnseeker. In belgium there not even one good (real) trance club. The best i ever visited was Illusion in Lier and Zillion in Antwerp. I also went to Yellow Fever and found Tiësto Fantastic (first time i have seen him live) Svenson and Minimalistix were also very good. I think Belgium really needs a good trance club (Now even harder because Zillion closed).

I think also that Belgium needs a very big trance party (Size of I love Techno and something like Trance Energy or Sensation). The only thing you get in Belgium on the very big parties is techno, club, and a little bit of deephouse (cfr. Clubland, House Torhout, City parade, Ten days of... , I love Techno,.... ) There is not an event that lines up more trance dj's.

I'm a deejay on a local radio station in Belgium called radio tempo ( www.tempo.fm ) where i have my own dance show or do i have to say trance show. I received one hour where i can play my favourite genre: TRANCE. So check out Dancevibes - the best dance and trance music mixed by Dj michaelangelo ( http://www.dancevibes.net ) You can listen live every tuesday from 21h to 22h cet on www.tempo.fm. My website will very soon be online.

Greetz to everyone,

Dj michaelangelo
michael@dancevibes.net

best tune ever: push - universal nation
2nd best tune ever: junk project - control
3th " " " : faithless - insomnia
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 7:35 pm
TranceSeeker
Breakbeat Addict
Full-Time DJ

Hey guys, I was there too at yellow fever!
It was pretty bad music till 2 o'clock, then svensson and tiesto did good job :)
The crowd was completely blown away with svenson & gielen's new track - twisted :)
U r right Michaelangelo, they SHOULD organize more of these parties in Belgium.
There's one more good evenement here and that's innercity, but what a ridiculous price they ask: 2500BEF???????? (i thought....).
Trance energy should come to belgium :)

Are airwave and fire & ice from belgium???
I didnt know that, who's behind them then???

cya!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 11:58 am
Kev

Bar Manager

Dawnseeker can you please resize your avatar image mate?

Its making the posts scroll right along my screen on the pages your posting..

Ta,

-Kev Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 5:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CIDER

Weekend Clubber

Member #: 596

I cant say im addicted to trance cos im not more tech house with trance elements within, however i would have to say anything from House/Hard House/ Tech House/Hard Trance i am addicted to quality non commercial music.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 12:17 am

Member #: -1

Hi trancelovers !

I'm a REAL trancelover ! I leave in France and there is no trance ! but the net is here... lol Wink
When I discover this style of electronic music I was totally Surprised OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD !!! and now it became my favourite music ! I listen ONLY ONLY ONLY TRANCE MUSIC ! other style in general, SUXXXXXXXX ! I can't listen rap, pop...Trance is really "luxuous music" this is that I call :

THE QUEEN OF MUSIC

It's full of emotions ! Like Orbzis (hi mate !) I listen trance ALL THE DAY ! it's my drug ! no need exctasy ! lol Very Happy

Trance will never die ! Impossible ! in 100 years trance will be always here ! FOREVER ! Like Mozart tunes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loooooooooooooolllloooooooololol !!!! but it's the truth men !

DAWNSEEKERS, CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME BY PRIVATE MESSAGE YOUR PICTURE WITH THE NICE GIRL IN 800X600 pixels or 1024X768 pixels ? THANXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I CAN'T WAIT Wink I looove this pic' ! hope you will send me it veryyyyyyy sooooooooooon ! thanx man Wink

best regards trancelovers Wink

DUMONDEFAN Laughing Producers and lover of trance music ! lol.
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 12:40 am
upmajaksi

Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 0.04

Member #: 560

Post Post subject: RE Reply with quote

I had my second name changed on deed poll to trance, i download trance in my sleep?? what am i saying i dont sleep,im only on 56k every minute of everyday im downloading trance tunes except when im downloading from the thehun website HEY U GOT TO HAVE A BREAK SOMETIME (A 10 MINUTE ONE IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN) then its back to downloading trance again, just a pity trance didnt have pictures lol, hey it might happen someday, then i would go blind, but i would still download on my braille keyboard, YEAH I WOULD SAY I WAS ADDICTED TO TRANCE, almost as much as my tea break. Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 9:24 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

Trance rulez.... yet some of you have said that people play more commercial dance/trance. These are good tracks, especially before all the Djs want to play them! Paul Van Dyk, he is a top geezer... yet in his sets, how many of his own songs does he play ?? and out of these, how many are released into the charts ?? yet still we say these are ninja tunes, they ahve become more commerciallised.
i'm only 15, and i realise that Ian Van Dahl - Castles... had become (to most people) commercial dance, yet i got it before it came out in england, and thought it were bangin', so it depends how you look at these tracks !!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 9:17 pm
Kev

Bar Manager

Haha upmajaksi, your entire post seemed very familiar to me hehe Smile

-Kev Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2001 1:29 am
tcfan

Cloakroom Duty

Member #: 260

ill i can say is that i dont listen to anything else besides trance....
anyone wanna chat or trade music ICQ 61381976

AYUMI HAMASAKI aka trance godess!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 8:17 am
TranceSeeker
Breakbeat Addict
Full-Time DJ

Hey guys, sorry for the maybe late reaction but my computer is temporary away.
I will make my pic smaller and i'll try to find the picture in a 800X600 resolution, im writing this at a friends house, i'll be back soon
cyaaa!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2001 2:37 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: