GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Absolute Disgrase!! :(

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Post Post subject: Absolute Disgrase!! :( Reply with quote

Tonight I was working in a niteclub, I was lights administrator...

This guy, a punter, came up to me and started talking to me about music and stuff, he then said do you wanna pull tonight? I said, well if there are any nice looking women around I might... So he then pulls out some bag or something and he says to me "Ive got some liquid E, do you wanna buy some??" ... I replied, "Dude, I dont need any of that crap to pull, and anyway thats not pulling, thats RAPE you sick bastard"

I then got a bouncer and threw the guy out and he is now barred for life from the club...

This kind of drugs are the worst and I absolutly hate this kind of thing thats becoming bigger and happening more often nowadays... Absolutly disgrasefull! Sad
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 3:39 am
Mithrandir

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 1.01

Member #: 262

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you Steven.. I can't understand how people can have fun using this thing... I mean what's the fun of it... the girl has absolutly no idea she's doing it and does not do it because of you (your personality or whatever) but because of the substance you gave her... I don't see the big fun of having sexual relations with a girl if she can't "feel" the same thing as you.. having fun with you.. I mean.. come on.. the fun about sex is not only about your pleasure, but also the other one having fun, pleasure too... ... anyways... I guess some people are too stup** to understand that...

That's my 0.02 ...
Cya people!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 11:29 pm
CIDER

Weekend Clubber

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 596

Mmm interesting thread.

I dont think it right to drug a female so as you get what you want thats a form of date rape however if you are both wanting it as your friends or what not then fine but not is she doesnt concede to it.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 11:31 pm
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

Not good Steven, and I agree with all posts above...you should have broken his jaw! Smile

-Kev Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 12:32 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The Belgian Bonzai

Full-Time Clubber

Member #: 390

Guys like that... Mad Mad Mad I hate them; pure criminals; no words to discribe it. In jail ASAP.
Se you, guys.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 5:35 pm
nexpos

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 0.11

Member #: 27

I think its pretty obvious that scum lurks everywhere.

And for the guys that do stuff like that, they are pathetic.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 3:46 am
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 563.92

Member #: 910

that kind of folk? Too sad to get a bird so they resort to that kind of shite which is just not on at all.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 11:16 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pixyjunket

Part-Time Clubber

Member #: 835

One of the reasons I'm not too fond of clubbing.. as much as I love the music.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2001 11:34 pm
bluE_Neon

Bar Manager

Vibes: 2.92

Member #: 202

Post Post subject: Absolute Disgrase!! :( Reply with quote

[quote:7c15685de1=Steven]
So he then pulls out some bag or something and he says to me "Ive got some liquid E, do you wanna buy some??" ...

guys like dat have no balls, 2 come up 2 a woman and hit on her Rolling Eyes wat can u do steven, its prolly not da first time u will have dat kind of incident Surprised
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 6:28 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: