GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Atherium - Coastline EP [Mondo Records] OUT NOW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dt8project

Podium Dancer

Vibes: 61.10

Member #: 12,393

Post Post subject: Atherium - Coastline EP [Mondo Records] OUT NOW! Reply with quote

Listen / Buy | CD Single

Continuing his string of sublime emotional trance masterpieces, Atherium returns to Mondo Records with two more truly breathtaking tracks.

Opening his latest EP with 'Coastline', which is a simple, yet effective number that opens with those tantalising chords and subtle Balearic nuances. At the break its another fine Atherium execution, packed full of emotion and the finesse we've come to expect form any Atherium production.

On the flip, 'Vainona' wraps up the latest EP from Atherium and its yet another head turner. Thanks to a slightly darker groove, peak time chords and yet another spine tingling breakdown.

Epic stuff here from Atherium once again, do not miss this!

1. Coastline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM9IRkEFRq4

2. Vainona
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb0dI6WRELU

Visit:
Mondo Records Website | Mondo Records on Facebook | Mondo Records on Twitter
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:51 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: