GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
equinoxsounds

Part-Time DJ

Vibes: 186.86

Member #: 12,591

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

'Raw Funk' is an analogue-heavy collection of live recorded instruments and precision-crafted drums, keys & synths from the heart of New York City. Bursting with real guitar, bass, trumpet & sax recordings, these vintage style loops and one-shots are designed for the crate-digger, the experimental Hip Hop producer and the beat alchemist.

A host of one-shots are included to help you reconstruct the Rhodes, Wurlitzer, and brass loops. As you'd expect, a selection of drum one-shots are also available to ensure you can get you beat-making in no time.

Bring the Funk with this effortlessly cool collection, performed and produced by a talented multi-instrumentalist from NYC.

The Man Behind The Music:

Statik Link is a producer, vocalist, and sound designer. He produces music in the Electro-Funk and Hip Hop genres. His music has been featured on BBC Radio 1's Annie Nightingale show, 1xtra, SiriusXM Sway In The Morning, Fox's “So You Think You Can Dance”, and DJ Mag Magazine.

The Creative Process:

"With this pack I wanted to bring back the soul and emotion of live instruments to computer-based music. Each instrument was selected for sound, timbre, and uniqueness. All recordings were processed through vintage compressors and microphone pre-amps to capture their classic sound. On this pack, I used a 1980s Stratocaster, 1990s Telecaster, 1990s Bass Guitar, and 1942 Trumpet, and three analogue synths to create the vintage looped melodies and one-shot sounds you hear in this pack.

I drew inspiration on this project from artists such as Dr Dre, Kendrick Lamar, Flying Lotus, and Thundercat to name a few. This pack was a lot of fun to make. I hope you enjoy the vintage sounds and human element of the live instruments in this pack. I'm looking forward to hearing what you all create!" - Statik Link.

Royalty-Free:

All of the loops in this product are 100% Royalty-Free, so once purchased, you can use these loops in your commercial releases without having to pay any hidden costs.

Specifications:

• 286 Audio Files
• ACIDized WAV Files
• Apple Loops/AIFF Files
• REX2 Loops
• Reason ReFill
• Loops sync to BPM
• 44.1 kHz/24-Bit
• PC/Mac Compatible
• Royalty-Free (No Exceptions)

Price and Availability:

‘Raw Funk’ is available for instant download exclusively at ProducerLoops.com for £19.95 / 22,78 EUR. More information is available at: https://www.producerloops.com
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:43 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: