GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Anja Schneider Invites at The Steelyard, London

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmyHart

Doorman

Vibes: 89.79

Member #: 30,192

Post Post subject: Anja Schneider Invites at The Steelyard, London Reply with quote

Anja Schneider Invites
Saturday 3rd October, 2015
10pm – 6am
Venue: The Steelyard

Unit 13, Allhallows Lane, EC4R 3UL

Anja Schneider and guests TBA

The mobilee boss will host her first ever event in London this October playing a special extended set, alongside a hand-picked selection of artists who inspire and complement her sound.

Anja has become a firm favourite in London through her residency with LWE at Tobacco Dock, one off mobilee showcases and appearances at Found Festival. Continuing her long-time affinity with the city, The Steelyard’s intimate surroundings will provide the ideal space to build a stronger connection with her fans.

The German DJ, producer and label owner is enjoying without question the finest form of her career. From inspired EP releases to revered DJ sets, she’s universally respected for sustaining mobilee as a symbol of quality for 10 years. When DJ Mag UK featured her on the cover of its recent July issue, it couldn’t have gone to anyone more deserving.

Anja’s strong ear for talent has seen her responsible for launching the careers of Rodriguez Jr., Pan-Pot, Sebo K, Re.You through their releases on mobilee (along with its sister label Leena Music), the labels also providing a platform for Maya Jane Coles, Solomun, Shonky, H.O.S.H., and Nicole Moudaber long before they were the established artists they are today.

This will be the perfect chance to see Anja’s fun-loving personality up close and personal, and take you on a journey through a myriad of sounds. With a keen ear for what makes a dancefloor move, she’s curated a line-up of supporting artists that she not only rates as some of the industry’s most exciting, but one’s who inspire her ever-evolving sound. All will be revealed soon.

"I have been playing for my favourites LWE for years and I feel so honoured they gave me my own party. I'm very excited, nervous and proud, but also so ready to present some of my favourite DJs - personality wise, sound wise and fun wise. It's gonna be killer and I can't wait!" - Anja Schneider

Tickets from £10 + bf.
lwe.tickettannoy.com

T&Cs:
http://londonwarehouseevents.co.uk/terms-conditions/

#Schneiderlovesyou
facebook.com/anjaschneider
www.londonwarehouseevents.co.uk
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:34 am
AmyHart

Doorman

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

DJBroadcast Presents Roots with Anja Schneider
Celebrating mobilee records’ tenth anniversary, Anja Schneider is as busy as ever. DJB caught up with the DJ / producer / label owner and journeyed across Berlin to find out what inspired her to move to Berlin and start a career in music...
https://vimeo.com/134620713
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:24 pm
AmyHart

Doorman

Anja Schneider Invites – Line Up Announcement
http://londonwarehouseevents.co.uk/anja-schneider-invites-line-up-announcement

Anja Schneider
Citizenn
Igor Vicente
K.I.F.F.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:03 pm
AmyHart

Doorman

Anja Schneider chats with THUMP about the importance of sound systems and senses of humour ahead of her party at The Steelyard in London on October 3.

http://thump.vice.com/en_uk/article/we-asked-anja-schneider-what-makes-a-truly-great-club-night
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:07 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: