GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Gatecrasher Birmingham New Years Eve 2013

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crasher

Regular Clubber

Vibes: 12.69

Member #: 70,663

Post Post subject: Gatecrasher Birmingham New Years Eve 2013 Reply with quote

Gatecrasher are very pleased to announce the line up for the biggest party of the year! This New Years Eve’s Gatecrasher Birmingham has assembled some of the hottest acts in dance music from around the world. As with every landmark occasion, Gatecrasher will be pulling at all the stops to bring you one unmissable party! Complete with Stage Performers, Dancers, Pyro-Technics, Fireworks, Ice Cannons and the legendary Gatecrasher production 2014 is going to start with a BANG!

As New Years Eve is the biggest celebration of the year, we have brought you the biggest acts in the world to join in the party. Leading the charge is the English born duo Disclosure! Having rose to fame following their release of ‘Latch’, Disclosure stormed into 2013 with 2 consecutive top 10 singles with “White Noise” and “ You & Me”, and headlining every major global festival this event is going to be a sell out!

The next headline act to join the party is Breach! Having launched his own label ‘Naked Naked’, he has released an impressive selection of music via the imprint from the likes of Midland and Dark Sky with further music from Dusky, Citizen and of course more from the man himself. I turn the label has received consistent support from the likes of Maya Jane Coles to Eats Everything, Claude Von Stroke, Damian Lazarus, Annie Mac and Skream!

Next up is Radio One ‘Dance Anthems’ front man Danny Howard! Having started out as a resident at the legendary ‘Syndicate’ in Blackpool, Danny Howard is now one of the formidable forces in the House music scene and has quickly risen through the ranks, with a international DJ roster that reads like the pages of a globetrotters travel guide!

Support on the night comes from some of the House and Tech music scenes most prominent stars including NO ID, Friend Within, Hannah Wants and Nick Coulson!

Gatecrasher Birmingham New Years Eve Spectacular

Tuesday 31st December

21:00 – 06:00

Disclosure
Breach
Danny Howard
Hannah Wants
NO ID
Friend Within
Nick Coulson
Kris Shaw
Paul Kellie

Tickets:
Early Bird: £25
Student: £25
1st Release: £30
2nd Release: £35
3rd Release: £40
VIP: £70

http://gatecrasher.nutickets.com/NewYearsEve2013

Booth Bookings:

Pre order a VIP booth for the biggest party of the year! Packages include tickets to the event, fast track entry, private VIP booth for the night, personal waitress service, a selection of premium spirits and Champagnes and the best views of the club!

Give us a call on 0121 633 1520 to get booked in, or alternatively fill in your details here:

http://www.gatecrasher.com/venues/birmingham/bookings/booth-inquiries-birmingham/index.html
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:33 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: