GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lange pres. Intercity #128 now available! Classic vinyl set!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lange Recordings

Feeling The Music

Vibes: 34.14

Member #: 27,182

Post Post subject: Lange pres. Intercity #128 now available! Classic vinyl set! Reply with quote

The latest episode of Lange’s Intercity show is now available!

This week hear what Lange played in his 15 Years Vinyl-Only set at Wax Format in Manchester, UK!

The show is available on Itunes as a podcast at www.lange-music.com/podcast, but you can catch it on AH.FM, 20:00 GMT / 21:00 CET / 15:00 EST or head over to www.intercityradio.com to listen after the broadcast and vote for your favourite track of the show!

You can now also get Intercity on Mixcloud, just head to www.mixcloud.com/LangeIntercity

Don’t forget you can now shout at Lange for your favourite classic or hot off the press promo to hear in the next show. Email shout [at] djlange.com!

Tune in Wednesdays at 20:00 GMT / 21:00 CET / 15:00 EST.

www.ah.fm
podcast.djlange.com
www.intercityradio.com
www.lange-music.com
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:26 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Radio Broadcasts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: