GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FAO = WILKO !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dj Gui

Ruling the Dancefloor

Vibes: 4.43

Member #: 479

Post Post subject: FAO = WILKO !!! Reply with quote

Hi mate,
in fact I have some questions about your site, Paranezia.

1st - Most of links are dead. I mean, when I try to download them it doesnīt open the page; Why that ?
2nd - About Rapture ( Armin Van Burren remix)... Whow, I know most of the world is looking for this remix man ... And I am one of those... But I have some troubles with it:
a-) Itīs going VERYYYYYY SLOW for me to download it;
b-) I tried to download it once, and it failed, now, I canīt download it again ! it just came in 1 second, and nothing happen ! why that ?
c-)Thatīs not a vinyl rip. Are you sure ??? Thatīs a Radio Rip and its quality is really bad ;

Please mate, answer this troubles... Iīll be VERY glad...
( If someone else has an opinion about that, suggestion, question, let me know here too ! )

Bye !

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 7:07 pm
Dj Gui

Ruling the Dancefloor

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Thatīs definately a radio rip man ...
See its beginning... Totally screwed mate... And its quality is VERYYYYY BAD INDEED ! :(

Cheers !
Dj With No Name 8)

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 7:50 pm
Wilko

Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 0.11

Member #: 50

Right, number one... the links are to be "Right Clicked & Saved As" only, otherwise they won't work. Number two, the majority wanted the login to be more, and get a slower speed, so we took that decision into mind and put no limit on the ftp, so they can all download without getting an error. & Number 3, my uploader told me it was a vinyl rip of van buuren remix of Iio. guess he was mistaken. I personally didn't listen to it at first, as i haven't got time to download every tune i link up. Quality seems okay on my stereo, but it ain't the best rip i've ever heard at that, i'll see what i can do about getting ahold of a better copy.

Paranezia - #1 Source For Trance!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 8:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dj Gui

Ruling the Dancefloor

Thx a lot for your attention Wilko ;)

But the troubles continue:
Now, I canīt even OPEN the page, maybe its down for fix stuffs

Well, I made that correctluy : Right Click and Save Target As...
But it didnīt anyways man ... Well, just see if itīs ok, try to fix that, please man ! ;)

Then, I am 101% sure that mix is a radio rip, and when you listen it, and anyone else, will realize that itīs very bad quality . So, tell to the guy that sent it, that he was mistaken man ...

AND LETīS WORK TOGETHER IN THE OFFICIAL RELEASE MAN ! ;)
( And let me know about the other problems, ok ???)

Thx a loooooot in advance man !!! :o
Dj With No Name 8)

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 8:57 pm

Member #: -1

HI WILKO !

PLEASE, HELP US TO HAVE THE FULL VINYL RIP !!!! cause it's a radio rip on your website Sad((((((( we vcan listen the guy who spoke !!!!!!!! Sad

thanx for your help !

regards !

DUMONDEFAN. Wink
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 2:45 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: