GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The old trancegate...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

Post Post subject: The old trancegate... Reply with quote

Hi,

I know this should be posted under the News section of the forums but as there has been no thread started for this item yet I thought I'd make my opinion clear (the admins can move this post to the appropriate thread when it is created)...

Firstly, I think what you guys have done to Trancegate (i:Vibes) is absolutely great. The website is so much easier to navigate and the design is amazing. I for one appreciate all the hard work that has gone into making the new site what it is today, and I think I can safely say most of the people on these forums think the same thing! Why else would we have over 400 members already?!

The ones who have moaned and groaned about the new layout are just pi**ed off that they can't find the list of latest tunes right away as it used to be on Trancegate. All they need to do before they start complaining, however, is open their eyes to the left hand side of the new design and click on the "Music Updates" section. How hard can that be?

It's time you stopped listening to the few that criticise and start concentrating and looking ahead to the future of the website - as I am willing to help with the progress and any promotion of iVibes - along with many more people on these forums who'll back me up on my views.

Lets not worry about the people who don't want to be a part of the fastest growing trance community website on the 'net, and start focusing on US - the members who have helped to make the site what it is today, and are going to make it even bigger.

Cheers,

-Kev
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 12:41 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kev!

Thank you so much for your post Smile
It's so much easier to focus on creating new features for the site when we get such feedback as yours!

I know you members only will get access to at least 1 goodie in near future Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 6:37 am
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Wo! ... This is great feedback to get on the site!, I hope more people can see things the way you do.

We hope to see you here often...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 9:16 am
Wilko

Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 0.11

Member #: 50

Yup, i for one feel the same as Kev... much more user friendly than the old TG, and looks the f*cking business as well.
The home for Trance music, more than definately.
Me & my site will continue to support and be a member of I:vibes untill i'm old and wrinkly (i hope! lol)
Lookin forward to new things in the future Wink

Peace.

Wilko

Paranezia - #1 Source For Trance!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 10:55 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

No problem lads - and yes, I'll be here often. I think the site/forum is a great idea!

-Kev
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 2:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CIDER

Weekend Clubber

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 596

Well i dont think i need to say anything i think being here and contributing shows how people are towards the new design.

Its all about change and as we know people dont like it especially when they were so comfortable with the old, however in this day and age things need to be upgraded, gee if u have an old 1980's model car do u keep it or upgrade, offcourse you upgrade so as Kev said to all those that are winging, think about the countless hours the people behind the scenes work there butts of to get the info to us thats right US they do it all for the community not themselves so i think a little appreciation and some lateral thinking is whats necessary here.

Gee not everything can be handed to you on a plate you cant be spoon fed everything life would be boring otherwise.

Good work [i:vibes] team ill be here for a while.

CIDER
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2001 10:25 am
nexpos

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 0.11

Member #: 27

Agreed, people love the quick links to music sites. I have to say, this site is a hell of a lot better than the old one. Good to have articles, votes, and smart to have music updates a little bit harder to find so that people can stop for a second and read what the heck is going on. It's a damn good site! Keep up the good work.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2001 3:56 am
TranceSeeker
Breakbeat Addict
Full-Time DJ

Vibes: 0.99

Member #: 211

Well said k_mccrindle, i completely agree with u.
I hope this site is gonna be the biggest trance-source-info-site on the web.
And if U moderators get negative reactions about it, let it just fly over you, this site is the best ever! Great job!

http://users.pandora.be/TranceParadise/
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 4:19 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Site Feedback and Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: