GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
HELP: Followup to Angelic Stay With Me ?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
digital_dreams8472

Regular Clubber

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 290

Post Post subject: HELP: Followup to Angelic Stay With Me ????? Reply with quote

I have heard that there is already a follow up to Angelic Stay With Me and that its called Who Do You Love. Can anyone confirm and if so where do i get hold of it from.

Thanxs ppl

Confused
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2001 1:37 pm
ingolf

Weekend Clubber

Vibes: 0.11

Member #: 24

Post Post subject: ... Reply with quote

hello

I am not sure Smile but maybe someone has mixed up the angelic "new tune" with riva - Who Do You Love Now stringer.

There has been added some vocals to the stringer tune and therfore a new title. MAybe thats why there has been made a mix up

Anyway I would like to hear from you if you find out something else Smile

ingolf
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2001 1:59 pm
digital_dreams8472

Regular Clubber

Member #: 290

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been told that Angelic has a new tune and that it was played on Dance Anthems on october 28th can anyone get hold of it

thanxs ppl

Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2001 7:00 pm
Wilko

Full-Time Clubber

Member #: 50

Yeah, i heard the end of it.. i think they have the name of the song wrong though. Darren Tates doing loads of new stuff at the moment, love his music so much. Got no details on this tune yet though i'm afraid Confused

Paranezia - #1 Source For Trance!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 12:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kev

Bar Manager

Vibes: 0.12

Member #: 303

Hey,

I got a hold of the Dance Anthems tracklisting for the 28th Oct. and the song that was played there was:

Riva feat. Dannii Minogue - 'Who Do U Love Now?'

I believe it's being released on the FFRR label if anyone is interested.

PS> No sign of new Angelic tune yet - if anyone has any info, keep me posted.

-Kev
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2001 11:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wilko

Full-Time Clubber

Member #: 50

Hmm, i'm pretty sure they're upto something new at the moment, people have been e-mailing me for info. The one i heard on dance anthems didn't sound like Riva, but then again i can't say i was paying much attention so.

Paranezia - #1 Source For Trance!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 4:40 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Kev

Bar Manager

Ok...cool...well I hope your right - angelic are cool :-)

-Kev
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 4:47 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
luckystrike

Member #: 518

hmmm anyone have
angelic - stay with me (the non-vocal version) ?

i talked to jules on e-mails and he told me its gonne relaese on the single in 29 october - someone got it already ?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 5:29 pm
Kev

Bar Manager

Hmmm...I didn't know there was a version of this kicking around without the vocals in it - if anyone has any info on where i can find it, post it here or leave me a private message please!

Cheers,

-Kev Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 5:57 pm
djsteven

Almost a Clubber

Member #: 734

As far as new Angelic material goes, there is not gonna be anything released as soon as this! I mean,. Stay With Me was just out 2 weeks ago. I talk to Jules via email and he says that there is lots of material bweing produced under the Angelic name, and an album is coming together. At the moment there are lots of PAs being done!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2001 8:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
upmajaksi

Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 0.04

Member #: 560

Post Post subject: re Reply with quote

hehe mr hi-gate himself uv even got a damn hi-gate logo on ur nokia lol Cool
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 1:17 am
djsteven

Almost a Clubber

Member #: 734

Mr Hi-Gate, thats me!!! Laughing :p Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2001 6:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: