GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
THEY CLOSED MY TOPIC OMG?????? pfffff

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TranceSeeker
Breakbeat Addict
Full-Time DJ

Vibes: 0.99

Member #: 211

Post Post subject: THEY CLOSED MY TOPIC OMG?????? pfffff Reply with quote

I cant believe....
ok, pointless, but go through all the topics and remove ALL the pointless one then.
There r more then a thousand pointless topics.

Im a member of ivibes the day after ivibes got online, and now they close my topic, omg.
arent you a bit overreacting ??

btw the one who closed my topic
http://www.ivibes.nu/board/viewtopic.php?t=946
I must say your topic has a point in it Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://users.pandora.be/TranceParadise/
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:23 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasnt meant to be offensive, there is a difference between our topics. My one was pretty cool and worth looking at, your was... Im gay, Haha not really! or something like that...

As we said before we are gonna try to keep the content of our forums of a higher standard than we were previously, this is also why we appointed new moderators to help us with this big task.

Posts that have even a little meaning are considered OK and will not be deleted/closed, however your post was of no point or real interest. It was only a way for people to post and get their post count up. Smile

HOM, TA, DTF all these boards would have closed your topic instantly! however we let it run for a few days before we did Smile

Anyway, please dont be mad with our decision... we are just doing what we think is best Smile ... If you really truly honestly feel that your topic should be re-opnened, please ask me. In future if a decision be an admin offends you in any way please contact that admin privatly and discuss it with them liek that, not openly on the ivibes forum... thanks
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:07 pm
TranceSeeker
Breakbeat Addict
Full-Time DJ

Vibes: 0.99

Member #: 211

Ok, mate maybe u r true, but I was in a happy mood so I posted it, im a very happy and nice person Smile

So dont take my post offensive too lol!

But u have to agree if you go through all post there are sooooo many worthless and pointless threads.

So we're still be friends now huh?
ok, then its ok, cya laterz man.

http://users.pandora.be/TranceParadise/
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:03 pm
Prodigy

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 163

lol if an admin deletes it then it must be spam! Neutral It's not worth whining about it... Confused
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:34 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

i must say your tranceseeker your post was completly pointless.. Twisted Evil

BUT

this one is even more pointless....
http://www.ivibes.nu/board/viewtopic.php?t=1134

i think stevens being a bit hypocritical..... Wink Wink

ha ha... ill expect my acount to be deleted... Razz

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
infinity

Starting to Feel The Music

Vibes: 0.04

Member #: 15

ok boys and girls... shush now and everyone hug kiss and makeup =)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:51 pm
Ami

i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 5.14

Member #: 1,823
Location: tending to my rose garden on the other side of the moon

ah, see all this bickering on here, look im sure all parties involved got there points across and if you still wanna discuss anything further related, im confident that in private the respective ppl, will continue and explain there decisions

come on now lets get back to where it was before all happy happy joy joy Laughing

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Is the path to emptiness.
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

-------------------------------

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:19 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Hehe Smile
Well I am friends with everyone on this board! Smile ... always have been always will be (unless the do something terrible to me or i:Vibes or another member)

Very HappyVery Happy

So in future if a post is locked/deleted please contact an administrator about it and dont post a public complaint... thanks
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 10:46 am
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

((-&E-)) wrote:
i must say your tranceseeker your post was completly pointless.. Twisted Evil

BUT

this one is even more pointless....
http://www.ivibes.nu/board/viewtopic.php?t=1134

i think stevens being a bit hypocritical..... Wink Wink

ha ha... ill expect my acount to be deleted... Razz

LOL!!! what a stupid post! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing sorry Steven, was you sleep-surfing or something??... Laughing Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:20 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Above&Beyond wrote:
was you sleep-surfing or something??... Laughing Laughing

sleep surfing... lol.. Laughing Laughing Laughing does that really exist.. Razz

.. my guess is that it was influenced by alcohol.. Laughing

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Ok,
Stream and I have decided, you can post pointless topics in the whatever forum Smile ... You all seem to want it so we will give it back to you Smile

Laterz... Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 2:35 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

((-&E-)) wrote:
Above&Beyond wrote:
was you sleep-surfing or something??... Laughing Laughing

sleep surfing... lol.. Laughing Laughing Laughing does that really exist.. Razz

.. my guess is that it was influenced by alcohol.. Laughing

Thats the more proberble explanation... ive been known to be a little tipsey over the keyboard before... Laughing Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 2:40 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Steven wrote:
Ok,
Stream and I have decided, you can post pointless topics in the whatever forum Smile ... You all seem to want it so we will give it back to you Smile

Laterz... Very Happy

haha victory.. Laughing Laughing Wink

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 2:47 pm
Ami

i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 5.14

Member #: 1,823
Location: tending to my rose garden on the other side of the moon

to be unlocked only to be locked again.............. Razz haha just kidding Very Happy

"sleep surfing" i dont know how anyone can surf the internet like that, for me surfing the internet uses my brain,

and for being tipsy whist surfing, SUI, surfing under influence?, there should be warning/sticker on top of the monitor like them ciggy packets warning

"surgeon general warning:warning surfing on internet whilst drunk, is not advisible, there may be mental/physical (more likely mental) problems and you may regret badly later on, if your so drunk, that you cant see this, then its a realy bad idea, dont say i didn't tell you so!, anways you cant even see the keyboard keys right?, thats it ive done my job and dont come back running to me, when you've bought 100 turkeys online from tesco's and at the same time managed to give all your lifesavings to some foreign charity in some country youve never heard of (you probably been ripped, aww) or you get married online, or you make enemies of all your freinds/wifes/lovers/parents/whole world and have 80 secret agencies at your doorstep right now, with men in black, along with the black market dealers that are waiting to take your kidenys that you sold online to pay for a pair of used buffy underwear, now was it all worth it punk, was it, ps if your reading this from a pc thats hooked up to operate an electric chair for all the stuff you did above. oops i guess i didnt try hard enough, well theres always the next time"

and since every additon to this seems to be getting more pointless, im gonna try kickstarting it back into relevancy

like tranceseeker says he loves his trance (dont we here all do!) anyways is there anything else apart from the obvious (women/trance) that you lot love or have a special place in your heart maybe that aston martin vanquish parked in your garage Razz, post here then!

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Is the path to emptiness.
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

-------------------------------

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 3:17 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

LOL @ Surfing Under Influence.. Laughing hehe...

.. there should be a breataliser attatched to the computer and b4 u can buy anything online (or post msg's on ivibes Razz) u have to breathe in to it.. to check u r sober... hehe.. Laughing

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 3:23 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: