GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Expand Your Everyday--Good or Bad Idea?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Digitalbil

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 1.96

Member #: 27,992

Post Post subject: Expand Your Everyday--Good or Bad Idea? Reply with quote

I just launched a new site... was looking for feedback on this concept. Check it out and then let me know all the horrible problems with this idea...or better yet make a purchase and start recording and sharing exciting things inyour life...

In my opinion I think this would be a great way for djs to capture their live sets to share with fans... or even party goers who want to capture events throughout their night..... but the reason I posted this is because I want to hearyour feedback about this... So check it out...
www.expandyoureveryday.com

We also just posted up a bunch of videos to help you understand what is possible with this concept...
There is also a contest to win your set of recording glasses... so check out the site for details.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:39 pm
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be an interesting thing to record livesets with such a camera, but they don't seem to be full HD capable? And how will they work from the dj boot? Usually not optimal light for filming in such places, so it demands something extra from the camera.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:23 am
alien pimp

Vibes: 0.26

Member #: 68,470

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Stream wrote:
Might be an interesting thing to record livesets with such a camera, but they don't seem to be full HD capable? And how will they work from the dj boot? Usually not optimal light for filming in such places, so it demands something extra from the camera.

this

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:38 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: