GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Dutch Trance Force - November 2nd 2001

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JC

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 342

Post Post subject: Dutch Trance Force - November 2nd 2001 Reply with quote

Hehe, just had to do this :p

Yesterday a new edition of 'Dutch Trance Force' took place in Bussum, a small town in the Netherlands. This was our 5th edition at club Cameleon , which holds about 400 people. Normally I always dj somewhere at prime-time, but yesteday I decided to do the kick off, simpely because I wanted to play a bit more trancey than I usally do (at the end of a night people tend to go mad on Hardstyle, my other fave music style). I really enjoyed playing good old trance, like some of my favourite tunes like the Riva mix of Iio, On The Run by uncle Uhrmacher and of course Memory (Dumonde - Lange). Of course it wasn't too crowded yet, but some girls told me afterwards that they really loved my set. That was good to hear because I'm always trying to 'create' new Dutch Trance Girls Wink Anyways, after me Vinny was on. Vinny is (imo) without a doubt one of the best Dutch dj's at the moment. He played a banging, energetic set full with the latest tunes. The crowd loved it, and it's always good to see the crowd loving it Wink After Vinny it was Dominic's turn. To be honest I was getting really drunk at that time, but I remember him playing one of his best sets ever. I'm happy we've recorded all the sets so I can have a clear listen when I'm sober Very Happy The last dj's to perform were Jonas and Matti. The hardhouse boys gave the crowd what they wanted, banging 'O Yeah' hardstyle. Great party, great people, great music, again a wicked DTF night. Next edition will take place on December 7th, after that were already looking forward to 2002. Lot's of new parties coming up. The parties at the Cameleon will be improved, we're closing in on new (large!) locations for our parties and there are also serious plans for parties in foreign countries (other then the Netherlands).

Party pictures and live-sets from the DTF party will be placed at the Dutch Trance Force web site asap. Cheers...

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 8:43 am
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I was old enough for some of these parties !! Bein' 15 sux. lol
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2001 11:42 pm
bluE_Neon

Bar Manager

Vibes: 2.92

Member #: 202

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

nice pics, some of those ppl look really young Laughing fuck, why can't canada be like dat, every1 dancing in a friendly environment, partying 2gether, but canaduh has 2 be different...da mature 19+ have 2 have their own parties....like they ever do, 50% of dem just stand there and look at each other, and wanting 2 get some azz 4 da night hehehe :p
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 5:33 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Party Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: