GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Formula 1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 563.92

Member #: 910

Post Post subject: Formula 1 Reply with quote

Is on in a few hours, should be a belter.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 3:08 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VelourFog

Bar Staff

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 1,453

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

GO MARK WEBBER!!!!!!!

Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 3:49 am
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

what a dark hourse he is....

go Button, he's in 8th postion (nobody post the results... i aint watched it live, watching the repeat)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 9:48 am
Stream

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Just watched the GP now....and I really wonder why M.Schumacher is so "overprotected"?? Does he pay the FIA to get his will??

I really don't understand why Montoya got a stop-and-go penalty after Schumi drove into him.....Montoya was first into the corner on the outside and gave some space on the inside (even if Schumi should have backed off since he had no chance to pass)....then Schumi understeered into Montoya...pushed him onto the grass...and lost his own frontwing.

If anyone should have gotten a penalty it should have been Schumacher!

Anyway....none of them are my fav-drivers Smile

...and the tv-production from Malaysia was really bad....almost no replays of incidents or overtakings.....pretty boring Rolling Eyes
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 11:17 am
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

hehe.. seen it now, Button nearly came 3rd - unlucky engine trouble at the end !! Grrr... well done to Ralph for winning Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2002 12:45 pm
davehart

Vibes: 563.92

Member #: 910

I'm sure ferrari slip the FIA backhanders steve Smile Should have never given Montoya a penalty, was stupid.

Unlucky Button but at least he got some points.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:48 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ami

i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 5.14

Member #: 1,823
Location: tending to my rose garden on the other side of the moon

yeah does look like it that way, but im sure, the FIA would'nt really benefit from backhanders would it, ( Evil or Very Mad arrogant schumacher Evil or Very Mad ) but it does seem ferrari have gotten away with many an incidents whilst other teams have it in for them! and poor button now hes gotto concentrate on solidifying his career aftter all that carp/hype/publicity of recent yrs, he's still got a long way to go and can become so much more,
personally i want to see alan mcnish do well, and show them F1 stalwarts, what he's got! and that kimi raikonen looks intresting, hope he brings some fresh new action to F1 kimi vs schumy!!! wonder if schumy would plaster his vendatta/feelings of hakkinen on him, and see how the fireworks go!!

ps anyone seen that F1 interactive on sky, it seems like its pushing a bit to far for £12 with not much in return!

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Is the path to emptiness.
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

-------------------------------

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 1:57 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: