GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Wemen!!??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Post Post subject: Wemen!!?? Reply with quote

Ok so around christmas time there I had a girlfriend called lynette Smile I was with her for a while, a few weeks actually, and we were going just ok for that period, but not talking much... After christmas we broke up because of this and another reason... After this girl I started with a new girl called Catriona a few weeks ago (about 2 weeks after lynette) Then I decided to end it with her too Sad Now 2 weeks after Catriona im with a girl called Klaire and currently still am. I am thinking of ending it with her too... hmmm

The moral of the story is do any of you like a girl but after a very short period, end up not linking them anymore?? Sometimes this happens to me but recently ive been a bit depressed with some major bad personal stuff happening... I liked all these girls very much, but with such stuff going on in my life i found it impossible to respect them or even be nice to them Sad

And im sure if any women are reading this then feel free to talk about men Wink

Hehe Very Happy

Last edited by Steven H on Sat Mar 16, 2002 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 5:12 pm
ReBirth

Feeling The Music

Vibes: 0.26

Member #: 1,422

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah ! I find a was the only one !! My relationships never last more than a month...After a few weeks I just get bored...Then I move on to the next chick. I've been called a player, but to defend myself..I've never cheated. Then again, that's probably because I break up with the girl before I get a chance to Rolling Eyes

I don't think there's anything wrong with us mate...It might just be that we havn't found the correct girl yet...dunno...But I'll keep looking.

P.S. My Girlfriend called me on Saturday nite after...a very "fullfilling" Friday nite with her.. Twisted Evil and I just decided to ignore here and then called here later to say that it's through....

I think that I'm gonna go for Brunettes/Dark hair now..All my girlfirends/one-nites etc...has always been Blonde, Blue Eyes...u know...maybe that's where I go wrong.... Neutral

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 5:31 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

Post Post subject: Re: Wemen!!?? Reply with quote

Steven wrote:

The moral of the story is do any of you like a girl but after a very short period, end up not linking them anymore??

i get that quite often.. but i always put it down to.. when i was single i wanted a bird.. and when i had one.. i wanted to be single...

.. something to do with the grass always been greener on the other side... i think... Razz lol...

anyway.. i think its safe to say all women are messed up in the heads and then they pass it on to us.. Twisted Evil argh

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 7:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Well My luck with girls used to make Mr Muscles look like a babe magnet, I had a few girlfriends in my time, then I found someone else who came to me and I've been with her for over 9 months now plus I'm even in the horrible 'L' word Wink I can't complain, sum1 loves me for being me, so I guess I shouldn't moan Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 7:14 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Im here texting the girl which I am currently 'with' and listening to Oceanlab - Clear Blue Water

She just snapped my head off and thought I was in bad humour with her... I cant understand this puzzle!? Lucky trance is keeping my head straight! Smile

Anyway,
I think its a matter of personality clashes. I never really get on with a girl for some reason... On a physical level everything is ok but on the more deeper level, it just doesnt seem to work out well for me unfortunalty :/

Nobody has loved me for who I am as of yet Sad

I guess its hard when my interestes lie in this site and making and producing music... streeeeeeeeeeeeessssss! Very Happy But lovin it!

I hope ill find a girl who likes me for who i am and be as lucky as u ferrycorstenfan... btw has your gf visited ivibes? Wink

Thx! Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 10:33 pm
Ian
on a long term break

lol yes she has, she registered as DJ-Sosimplexxx or something stupid like that, she once sent Kev a PM saying just Hey... so I let him know she was mad and trance-ellectually challenged and that u'd have more luck breeding a croc with a hamster than getting nething about trance out of her
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 10:52 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

LOL!!!!! Very Happy

I just ended it with her now!
Well that one lasted a loooooooong time... 4 days!?

Hehe Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 11:17 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Steven wrote:
LOL!!!!! Very Happy

I just ended it with her now!
Well that one lasted a loooooooong time... 4 days!?

Hehe Very Happy

4 days... beats alot of mine.. Laughing lol...

best of just playing the field.. im guessing your still pritty young and the fact your a DJ should mean that u have flocks of lass's after u... it usually works that way anyway.. Wink

hhmmmm... might have to buy some decks my self.. Wink Razz Rolling Eyes

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 12:00 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

Im completley opposite to you andy, ive been with my bird for over 5 years now! beat that! Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:28 am
Ian
on a long term break

and I thought 9 months was damn hard work Surprised man you have had to have ur work cut out with that, I'd be happy if mine did half of that time, hopefully it will too, but 5 f'n years... thats like 60 periods u've had to deal with Razz
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:59 am
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Above&Beyond wrote:
Im completley opposite to you andy, ive been with my bird for over 5 years now! beat that! Very Happy

i think its cos i like my freedom too much.. Razz

.. 5 years tho.. thats really good.. Laughing i hope u r gonna invite us all to the wedding Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 12:16 pm
DjKlutZ

Regular Clubber

Vibes: 0.04

Member #: 1,904

Post Post subject: MEN!!! Reply with quote

Surprised People talking about ideal men/women. The endless debate Men are from Mars, wemon are from Venus. Truthfully, both species are very much alike, hot blooded and way too picky. Humans have the tenancy to just over look the fact that there some MEN/WOMEN they just can't get to and some that they can. It's about taking time to reflect on oneself and think about what the hell do you want... a One night stand, good sex, or a real relationship. I have never been serious with guys, why?? Because they think they don't understand women, truth.. they don't understand themselves well enough to figure out how to understand the women. The men who keep breaking up with women, don't despair there will be a day when you will find yourself at the worn end of the rope.. the DUMPED one.. for those who still believe in Soul Mates.. i give you a thumbs up but take this for good thought... plenty of fishes in the sea... no harm trying some.
Moral of this: I have fished and i FOUND The Perfect Fish... Velour Fish in fact!! LOL!! take care and don't think too much about it. When the end is almost near... take a break from LOVE and listen to some mad tunes/set by Mauro Picotto/ or some cool DJs that know their bit of Love!!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 12:22 pm
VelourFog

Bar Staff

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 1,453

yay my gf visits ivibes! ;)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 12:34 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

((-&E-)) wrote:
5 years tho.. thats really good.. Laughing i hope u r gonna invite us all to the wedding Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah maybe!!! I dont seem to get bored with her, which is good, she also lets me off the leash whenever i want so we dont have petty arguments either. which is cool. Cool
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 3:38 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Well in inevitable question was asked to me today!

"So, whose next!!?"

Lol...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 5:10 pm
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

I've been together with M'anne for about 3.5 years now....and we are allready married and got 2 great little boys Smile

She's actually only my 2nd girlfriend so I'm good on keeping them....hehe...my former gf was actually together with someone else while she was with me (he lived far away....while I lived in the same hallway in the dorm). But it became to complicated after a while and she couldn't decide whom to choose....so when we were on a boat-trip to denmark she became very drunk and had to go to bed early....then I found M'anne and we've been together since Smile
(You probably think it was bad of me to do so....but she put herself in the situation....we're actually still friends so she understood it well...)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 8:20 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

hehe Stream, i wish it was as easy for me as it was for you! Smile

Anyway,
Now I just realised I still want Klaire, which is not common for me, usually when i finish up wit a girl i dont like them anymore.. but shite i really still like this girl and I was so stupid in the short time i had with her. I really messed it up with her... There is no way in the world I could possibly say sorry for the way which i treated her in those days, if I could turn back time I would and I would treat her better and undo many things which I said to her. Hatefull and inconsiderate was what you could have called me on many occasions...

I would do anything to get a second chance with her Sad
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:19 pm
VelourFog

Bar Staff

thats cool Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 11:20 pm
ViciousVinyl

Part-Time Clubber

Member #: 1,864

wimen can be very confusing, i can never fugure them out.
speaking of the wimen, do any (apart from Velour's gf) visite i:vibes?

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 12:42 am
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

damnit

I didnt get her back!...

Oh well... shite happenz.... Sad
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 7:34 pm
DjKlutZ

Regular Clubber

Post Post subject: Women visiting I vibes Reply with quote

I vibes is for everyone who litterally wants to know about everything.. more importantly at least there aren't too many Britney Fans hanging around. I personally find this forum idea pretty addictive.. it's like shopping.. only you don't waste money on transport, lunch and stuff you buy and then realise you have no use for it... Smile

Yay!! To the women who visit ivibes and gives a damn about GOOD Music

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 7:25 am
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Hey DjKlutZ ur right! Smile

I would like to see more women taking an interest in i:Vibes as some debates would be nice to see here at [i]

Men Vs Women... What songs do men prefer and what songs to woment prefer? Smile hehehe
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 1:27 pm
bluE_Neon

Bar Manager

Vibes: 2.92

Member #: 202

Post Post subject: Re: MEN!!! Reply with quote

DjKlutZ wrote:
I have never been serious with guys, why?? Because they think they don't understand women, truth.. they don't understand themselves well enough to figure out how to understand the women.

are you serious? taking about women Rolling Eyes no one is perfect and the fact is truth that women are weird in their ways...i can say a lot of things....ya i dont understand women, not entire, but does that make me not understanding myself? no very logical....

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 4:20 pm
VelourFog

Bar Staff

yes my klutz can be a little harsh on men..but she's good to me Wink

and i reckon women dont know themselves as well as men know themselves (in general)
i mean u talk to one of em! they dunno what they want half the time
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2002 11:36 am
DjKlutZ

Regular Clubber

Post Post subject: credit to women Reply with quote

Well the debate will keep going as to which sex knows what and which sex understands more of the other sex. The truth is obvious, if you take enough time and innitiative to know the person, then you will understand them much better. My bf, (DA velour) helps me understand what i am sometimes. We are too self consumed with what and how we want to be percieved as, and we don't get to see what we really are at all at times. I don't even know if i understand what i am going on about. But!! right now we are young and we all love the same music (hopefully)

take care and be good to yourselves.

Men can't live without women (generally) and vice versa.

gays are good too! ta ta

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 1:55 am
davehart

Vibes: 564.03

Member #: 910

Well, i've done that after a night out, got a bit drunk, ended up with some bird and woke up in the morning thinking....what the fuck did i have my face round last night. Never give em your number, saves a bit of hassle.

Have to say, I prefer being a loner. Dont get too close or remotely close to anyone and keep yourself to yourself. Keeps me pretty much happy enough, no ties or anything to keep you pinned down. very much a free spirit. Sure, some folk might like all that relationship bollox, been there had a look at that and it just aint my cup of tea.

Nicknamed the "LoanDaver" Smile Very appropiate. For some people it might probably get to them or make them a bit depressesed. I dont know why some folk get like that, make and keep yourself happy, thats the main thing.

Now then, where's me ready meal for one gone...........

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:34 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
davehart

Vibes: 564.03

Member #: 910

in fact, just reading up......little debate stirer here.

Why do Lasses like shopping so much?

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 2:38 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VelourFog

Bar Staff

yeh its good that u can be 'LoanDave'....but im sure one day some chick will sweep u off ur feet and u wont know what hit ya Wink

happens to alot of guys

about shopping...lasses r impulse buyers, window shoppers..whatever

they see something in the window, GOTTA HAVE IT! chances r once theyve bought it they prolly wont ever wear it again.. lol
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 6:43 am
DjKlutZ

Regular Clubber

Post Post subject: Shopping Reply with quote

Very Happy Hmmm... Shopping. Smile About shopping and lasses loving it... it is really an unsolved mystery. I personally never went shopping for my own clothes since i was a little girl. My world evolved around my mother telling me what to wear, how to wear it and well everything i have has gone through the parents. I innitially hated shopping because i was broke, there were too many choices and there wasn't really an individual outfit unless you go around the entire state to look for 'individuality'.

Women spend a lot of time buying endless amounts of lingerie, make up (i don't wear much, don't plan to but anyway...) and clothes (e.g. tops, skirts, jeans... etc.) why? it's not to please the wandering eyes of males but to feel good. Just as you guys love wearing T-shirts that say something really cool on it like Get it here or something paired along with your baggy/straight cut/normal jeans and pants, you've got it easy. What bra to go with what top, what colour make up to go with the whole outfit... how the room should look, should i get some new sheets and a better doona?? Can i be seen in school with this twice in a week?? All these questions end up in the purse. where the money is? We go crazy with shopping because we know, if men can't solve a problem... SHOPPING can.

Men are becoming conscious about thier image, how they bring themselves... honestly i have met men who are straight and love shopping. It is an individual choice. I think that you men (most of you) hate shopping because of the decisions, the stupidity of wasting so much money on something that may not be entirely neccessary. But think about it... you shop for CD's save up for vinyls and decks. That's shopping! Comparing, saving and then owning something.

I only shop when i need to and i dress to please myself. And sometimes the blokes but honestly i am a sucker for food. i would spend a grand on chocolate rather than a 1000 Gucci dress or whatever. Ask my bf.. he knows how much chocolate i can pack in my body a day.

And if the question is if i am a ugly, plain and overweight girl logging onto i-vibes, i assure you (this goes out to velour) I am not! LOL!

Well keep this going guys... love listening to you blokes talk about this...

Disclaimer: This is a single minded view. It doesn't represent every chic in the world. Smile

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:32 am
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Hiyas
Just wanted to get this post updated again Smile
So ill begin where I left off...

So the Klaire thing ended in disaster as per usual, then I met a girl called Deyna, gorgeuos (in my opinion) a bit younger but anyway, decided to get her number and I phoned her once and great! We had agreed to get together some time!, Now we were talking for about 2 weeks every night some nights the calls lasted 3 hours Surprised but anyway finally we decided to meet up for a night so we went to the cinema, we had a good night there Wink and the next day I asked her out she said yes, and now while I write this im still going out with her. Ill get back to here in a minute, ill do a bit of a backtrack now... During the two weeks I was talking to Deyna on the phone I met another girl called Fiona (she looks like reece witherspoon from legally blonde) and we got together at the club that weekend, i felt kind of bad about it and told Deyna and she was ok with it so I thought, im in luck here Smile ... now to get back to current situation... Im going to the "prom, ball", whatever u wanna call it, with Fiona cause she is in the final year at school (at a different school though) i would have brought Deyna but only final year students can go...

So all the above sounds great and stuff I guess, but yesterday someone said to Deyna that I had been with someone else the friday night after me and Deyna met up, and THIS IS NOT TRUE! Sad ... Deyna said to me she believes me that I wasnt with another peron, but I know she doesnt really believe me Sad ... She ignored me today, lol, but I hope to speak with her tonight and see whats going on Sad

I really like Deyna cause shes not like the other girls... Deyna is actually easy to get on with... (Catriona was also easy but anyways)

Anyone else havin women trouble? Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 1:48 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: