GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
pokerflat,moodymanc,freerange,garden festival,fabric & more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
universalvibes

On your way to Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 19.42

Member #: 68,474

Post Post subject: pokerflat,moodymanc,freerange,garden festival,fabric & m Reply with quote

Universal Vibes Radio section is absolutely stuffed to the gills with new audio content at the moment, including the first two episodes of the Pokerflat podcast, Slam and Sillicone Soul in the new Soma regular show, Shackleton and Damian Lazarus in the Fabric series, a guest mix from Endemic Digital and a live recording of Moodyancs set from our Vibes launch at Cargo

There's also new shows from Freerange featuring label head Jimspter as well as Matt Masters with special guest Mic Newman, and the Garden Festival bring us the El Diablo's beach party and two parts of the Crazy P boat party, plus also still up there Greg wilson and eric duncan boat parties

>>>CHECK IT ALL OUT AT THE RADIO SECTION<<<
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:00 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: