GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Drugs - Good or Bad?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do You think weed should be legalised in the UK?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Mark EG

Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 1,404

Post Post subject: Drugs - Good or Bad? Reply with quote

Just wanted to start up a topic so i can get an idea wat people think generally about drugs

Personally i smoke weed alot and i think that there is nothing wrong with it at all.

Well compare it to alcohol and the stats just dont match why is weed not legal.

well for the other dugs in this world i wudnt reccomend them but i think that people shud hav the chioce to do wat they want to do.People choose to kill people, rape people, rob banks etc etc and just taking a couple of pills on a sat night isnt going to cause the ice age now is it.

There is only 1 drug which i personally Hate i mean hate and thats heroin (smack)

This is a bad ass drug in my opinion and i wish it didnt exist

Where i used to go to school in Uttoxeter (a small town) there was alot of smack heads about and they were scum. Every day at the bus stop used to *beep* to ya mate, have u got 10p u can giv us or av u got a spare fag. if u said no they just walked off in a mard or if u were actually feelin in a good mood and giv them 13p they wud just walk off without even saying thankyou

Go they wind me up

wat everyone else goto to say on the matter

1. Schwarze Puppen - Tanz (Skysurfer Remix)
2. DJ Shredda - Chainsaw (The Crow mix)
3. Black Money - White Powder (Accenter and Three Outsiders Rmx)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 11:06 pm
Ami

i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 5.14

Member #: 1,823
Location: tending to my rose garden on the other side of the moon

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There is only 1 drug which i personally Hate i mean hate and thats heroin (smack)

This is a bad ass drug in my opinion and i wish it didnt exist

you sure bout that, oh im pretty certain many ppl would be suffering right now if there was no herion or any of its dervatives, hmm dimorphine=heroin, so no heroin, no morphine=plenty of suffering, oh didn't sigmund freud first suggest heroin as a medical aid. if i pick up my Principles of pharmocolgy book (fat ass book) im sure heroin is gonna be mentioned in there hundreds of times, not bout abuse of it, rather than its important aspect in the history of it, like early anthesia=heroin!!

what im trying to say is that, its not the substance rather than how its used, abusively/constructively, wether its up to the law to decide whats illegal or not depends on the mass public opinon, and ive goto say there is alot of mass information out there that is quite frankly exagurated. instead its more about social acceptance, rather than the hard facts, like ciggys, man they cause a shitload of problems, so why arent they banned. its politics and social views, thats why?

oh, drugs= bout nearly anything that has an physiological response to your body, from paracetamol to caffeine, loads of things

"any poison in low enough doeses can have a medicinal/theraputic effect, like wise any medicinal/theraputic substance in high enough doeses can have a poisonous effect"
so i think the term abusive drugs is more appropiate
is there substance on this world that cant kill?
well thats just me, and my opionon

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Is the path to emptiness.
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

-------------------------------

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2002 11:24 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

weed is one of those drugs which is great to take and has no real side effects.. Laughing im all for it..

other drugs such as heroin and speed and stuff... well.. i dont see why its illegal... so what if it can kill u.. so can tobacco, alcohol and even things like driving, flying on a plane.. but there all perfectly legal.. the user knows the risk he/she is taking b4 taking what ever it is there gonna take.. if there happy taking the risk.. then fcuk it.. let them take whatever they want.. Laughing

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 12:18 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ami

ahh but im sure you'd agree bout those drug pushers/dealers, that sell to kids, are kids knowing what the risks are when they take stuff? im not picking your post apart, sos if it feels that way, i'm trying to highlight that the cops/gov should do more to stop this

err, i kinda take the oppinon, that if it dont affect me its alright with me as long as the person really dont bother me, i know it aint a saintly attitude but it seems to work, try asking other ppl here, and they'll say im probably the only person here that dont smoke tabaccy/weed, just my prefrences and im happy with ppl making there own prefrences

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 12:44 am
polygon2k

Part-Time Clubber

Member #: 1,397

i reckon class b drugs should be legal, but crack and skag are the only MAJOR problems in my opinion.

www.stationmp3.com/polygon
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 10:11 am
Rob3rt

Feeling The Music

Member #: 1,604

drugs are bad, mmmkay? Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 10:12 am
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Ami wrote:
ahh but im sure you'd agree bout those drug pushers/dealers, that sell to kids, are kids knowing what the risks are when they take stuff? im not picking your post apart, sos if it feels that way, i'm trying to highlight that the cops/gov should do more to stop this

yeah.. i did see this point when writing my msg.. but i also thort if kids are old enough to take it.. there also old enough to know the effects of it...

anyway.. if u get messed up in drugs and u end up dead its no ones fault but your own.. Laughing

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

drugs suck ass.... if these weren't made in some nazi ass science lab (not meaning nazi's made them) then we would be ok - but some half decent science lab made them, then they wouldn't be abused.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:51 pm
Ami

yes, but seriously im pretty sure if your taking the herbal version of weed, the grassy stuff, then im sure ppl know what their getting, but the resin/skunk/black and what not, man thats pretty twisted stuff, brake fluid, acetone, and alot more stuff that you dont know what been added, i think this is what ppl are reasuured by when the smoke weed, and therefore are taking less of a risk.

oh and making stuff, its not probably as hard as you think, all the basic knowledge, of making various drugs, are in theory/principle could be learned out of an a-level chemistry text book, if you really apply your self, a uni organic chem teacher once outlined how amphetamines could be made in a pressure cooker at home!!!!, purpose of it was to learn chemistry!!!

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 7:35 pm
Mark EG

Wannabe Clubber

I just love weed

Like ((-&E-)) said

its one of those weed is one of those drugs which is great to take and has no real side effects.. im all for it..

totaly agree

nothing is wrong with it has any one ever sen the stats of how many people die in ther uk with drink related incidents compare to drugs

If it wasnt for weed i would be the biggest stress head ever. I cant imangine myself not smoking it because wen i dont have it i just feel depressed and i just feel weird. but with a couple of bongs or a a couple of nice long spliffs and in heaven

Also i Love music wen im not wrecked off weed but when u listen to caned every tune is about 5-10 times better that it is wen ure not caned

U can hear so many sounds wen ure wrecked that you wouldnt even notice or appriciate wen ure not wrecked

also wen ure wrecked u blaber on just like i am now but that is not a bad thing cus i love talkin shit hehe

im 17 and in my last year at school i reckon at a quick guess that approx 40% to 60% of peopel in my year smoked weed at least once a week about 2-5% had pills at the weekend

100% people hated smack

70-90% people had tried some kind of drug

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 10:43 pm
Mark EG

Wannabe Clubber

Mark EG Lesson Number 1

1. ALWAYS I REPEAT ALWAYS CHECK WAT U HAV WROTE BEFORE YOU POST BECAUSE I HAVE JUST TRIED READING MY LAST POST AND I DONT UNDERSTAND A BLEEPIN WORD

believe it or not i got a C in my GCSE English along with 7 other C or above Passes

got a U in RE though hahahahha

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 10:47 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Mark EG wrote:

im 17 and in my last year at school i reckon at a quick guess that approx 40% to 60% of peopel in my year smoked weed at least once a week about 2-5% had pills at the weekend

100% people hated smack

70-90% people had tried some kind of drug

im same age and in same yr as u in skool.. and id say your %'s are true for my year too..

alot of ppl smoke weed... unfortunalty id have to say about 10% of ppl did 'Es'.. there stupid tho.. cos once u taken it.. u have no control over whats gonna happen to u... with pot.. if u feel your self getting too bad.. u can stop smoking anymore.. with a pill.. its there in your system.. and if its bad... YOUR FCUKED Evil or Very Mad

id say that no one in my yr has done smack and that about 70-80% have tried a drug...

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 10:51 pm
Ami

err, i can read that post nothing really seems wrong with it, oh i also got flamed in english gcse when the head of english over hear me saying i didn't think of english that challenging/important, and he had it in for me after that, boy i managed to scrape a pass in english, that i was grateful for. so any schoolkiddies out there, dont piss off any heads of dept, you'll regret it!!

oh, and it does seem more than often ppl in school do smoke weed, more so recently

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 10:56 pm
crobert

Cloakroom Duty

Member #: 965

heh.. I don't need any other drugs.. I have an addiction to trance Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 9:37 am
Palivar

Almost a Clubber

Member #: 1,550

Since when do u want drugs to be legalized?!? Question Everyone would be rollin every now and then Surprised m8 especially at a place like England where there's a club evey second meter, (I've been there and I know that...)

Nah man...would've been a bad idea... Embarassed
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 8:04 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

Your forgetting one thing people, if the government legalizes dope, they will want to make as much profit out of it possible! Look at the tax they put on fags!!!! They arent gonna do u lot any favours! It would probley cost you nearly twice as much to buy an 8th!!!!

Dont campain to hard because the police dont really care anymore & the government will take you to the cleaners for it!!!! I have never got into the smoking scene, to be honest the people i know who smoke dope are well... dopes!

One of my good friends finished school much smarter than i was, now many, many joints down the line hes a fucking cabbage brain. Nevermind, ive done coke, speed, acid & pills so im not preaching!! Im just sayin it must slow u down a bit!!! Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 10:57 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Above&Beyond wrote:
Look at the tax they put on *beep*!!!!

That was supposed to say f@gs.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 11:01 pm
polygon2k

Part-Time Clubber

Member #: 1,397

i think you might be wrong there - they will probably have to keep prices down or people will just carry on buying it from dealers.

www.stationmp3.com/polygon
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 12:49 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

polygon2k wrote:
i think you might be wrong there - they will probably have to keep prices down or people will just carry on buying it from dealers.

Erm, no we're talking about the government here mate, they are greedy scumbags. If they can make money out of something then they exploite it to the max! Tobacco, Alcohol, Petrol. All fine examples of this, maybe if we lived in a diffrent country they would keep the price down but this is the UK and we have the highest taxes in the world!

If you want to go and buy it from your dealer, fine, but theres plenty more who will want to stay on the right side of the tracks. What would be the point in campaining for something to be legalised and then just go and break the law by buying it from some illegal source! Anway, I dont think as many would be around if was made legal. The big boys will just push the harder stuff, there isnt much in it for the small-time dealer these days anyway, the market is swamped.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 1:59 pm
Ami

like the previous post said, ppl would definatly buy even if it was slightly more expensive, to be on the right side of the law, and another thing the government would have to get right, would be availbilty, if it was more availble than going to some dealer, then ppl would probably buy legalized cannabis and the governments plans would at least stand a chance of working
as for uk government taxing stupidly on several items ie alky/tabbaco/ and petrol prices,
1) for tabbaco, its to discourage ppl slightly from smoking, they dont say it, and trust me, one of the chancellors nightmares would be everyone quitting smoking, all that revenue from tax gone, a huge chunk of the countires budget gone!!, ive heard it only costs arround 10p to make a box of cigs, add a bit on transport/shop keepers profit margin and the rest easily few quid is all tax!!!, dont affect me i even dont smoke!

2) alcohol prices, again may be to discourage ppl from dui, and other health related reasons, but i dont see any reason for high tax on alcohol, its more stupid than cigs where i see a clear reason, here i dont, only they know in general they'll get away with it

3) this has to be the most stupid ammount of tax on any item, petrol, i think we pay the 2nd/3rd highest ammount on money in petrol prices any where in the world, the other 2 countries, have clear reasons, it is absurd the ammount of tax on per litre, easily triple the production price, for absoultley no reason, and on such a basic necassary commodity, the other 2 are luxiries this aint, got so bad last yr, the country was at a standstill because of fuel price protests, even tho raw oil/petrol prices going down, the price/tax is going up!!! and look at the uk health/transport system is crap to say the least, and where the hell is all this tax income going to!!

point is if its that bad, with petrol/alchol/tobaco, how stupid is it gonna be with maryjoana, i cant imagine,

thats my rant over, until next time i see tony smiling on tv, imaging him thinking, go on you idiots drink/smoke/drive your selves to death while we tax you to death, oh, and there aint gonna be a health service by the time you gonna need one!!!!

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 11:17 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: