GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Solid Sleep - Club Attack

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: Solid Sleep - Club Attack Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 11:01 pm
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

the junk project mix is the best mix... the paul van dyk mix seems flat and the buid-ups aren't worth it. If the bass/beats were chunkier then this would be a top track.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 4:57 pm
shadow_fr

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 1,531

Post Post subject: weak review Reply with quote

the original mix issued late 2000 if I remember well, and it's true spreading was during the Goliath 8. Pvd remixed an one year old track, and did not took part in composition at all. All theses informations are pure fantasm of unexperienced reviewer.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 5:19 pm
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

I've gotta agree about the Junk Project Mix, its got a beefy drum and I love the tune, reminds me of the happy hardcore tunes in the synth, just got something about it that makes my spine tingle. I haven't heard the PVD mix of it, but I'm not too impressed with his stuff lately, it seems like he has to do a remix of everything to be good enough to be in his sets
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 7:00 pm
Above&Beyond

Club Franchise Manager

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 431

I havent heard the Junk Project mix yet but i think the Paul van Dyk mix is a good at-home/in-car tune. ive been listening to it a lot on my way too & from work, its not not hectic, but not too mellow, just a 'nice' record. along the same lines as 'Forbidden Fruit' Good tracks, but not mindblowing. I think we all need tunes like this... Cool
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:33 am
jt

On your way to Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 0.01

Member #: 1,412

anything pvd puts his hands on is going somewhere and this track follows suit just a track that moves and keeps going...a keeper
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 4:37 am
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

The 'Phutue Phunk Mix' is wicked... bit harder than 'Junk Project Mix' of all mixes and is totally a different track. Not as good as the Junk Project one however... but well worth a listen.

I have to admit... since I bought the record, the Paul Van Dyk version has really grown on me - and since I heard him play it a few times recently. Nice job on his part there, but he has been dubbed the 'King Of Trance' many a time, and work of this caliber may not reflect his true potential, but omg - they are damn good !!

Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 7:08 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Review Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: