GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Trailer for Short Film "Fervour" - Bernhard Pucher

View previous topic :: View next topic  
briananeurysm

Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 6.08

Member #: 5,978

Post Post subject: Trailer for Short Film "Fervour" - Bernhard Pucher Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I've recently completed my new short film FERVOUR, which is being sent to many international film festivals as we speak. Among them are Chicago Int'l REEL Short Festival (US), Santa Barbara Int'l Film Festival (US), Bilbao Film Festival (ESP), CurtaCinema Film Festival (BRA), FlickerFest (AUS).

I would like to invite you to watch the trailer for the film. And after the film has done the festival circuit, I will post it online for everyone to see.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-vRAVhaQvM

Enjoy!
Bernhard
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:32 am
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 563.81

Member #: 910

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

A different change from the other films you have done in the past. Reminded me of a galaxy advert Smile

Have the link to the one you did with the record store, I love that short film.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
briananeurysm

Almost a Clubber

galaxy advert? ... as in Ford Galaxy?

anyways... i'll take that as a compliment Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:47 pm
davehart

No, I mean those old Flake type adverts where its about the looks on people's faces and the like Smile

I were looking for the bald geezer in it but din't see him.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stream

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Looks pretty good from the trailer (technically etc.) - hopefully you'll do well in one or more of the festivals. Usually they are good at picking up new talents at smaller film-festivals. Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:58 pm
briananeurysm

Almost a Clubber

davehart wrote:
No, I mean those old Flake type adverts where its about the looks on people's faces and the like Smile

hehe...

well i cant always cast the same people can i Smile tho if i like working with someone, at the actor/actress fits the story, then i definitely would Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:14 pm
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Member #: 3,192

Sorry brian, do you have a link to your other films online? I was looking for them but I couldn't find them... I'm thinking particuarly of "Do a Little Dance", and the one with the guy buying condoms from his girlfriend's father, and the more recent one... I think it was Saturday 3pm or something along those lines, which was a very good film.
Do a Little Dance was the one Dave's on about. I agree, it's quite a good piece.

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:34 am
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Member #: 3,192

briananeurysm wrote:
davehart wrote:

hehe...

well i cant always cast the same people can i Smile tho if i like working with someone, at the actor/actress fits the story, then i definitely would Smile

As soon as you post a new film I'm always on the lookout for the old man as well... Very Happy

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:35 am
davehart

I always look out for him to, he's a legend Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:27 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: