GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Current Smokin Hot Releases @ Fiberlineaudio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
typhoon9909
Fiberlineaudioslut
Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 7.60

Member #: 9,018

Post Post subject: Current Smokin Hot Releases @ Fiberlineaudio Reply with quote

Fiberlineaudio.com Is back Smokin Hot and 200% Better!!

Aron Slater - Alien To Me - D Falt Remix
Sony acid planet contest winner D Falt hits the mark on his remix of Aaron Slater's Fiberline anthem. D Falt adds noise and rock sounds to Aaron's original vocal styles and creates a totally new sound... make sure to Play it loud!

Soul Rebelz - Act One Presently EP
The debut EP from one of our favorite trip hop and smooth acid jazz duo's. Three spine chilling masterpieces for your mind, body and soul... and remember this is just act one!

Tom Watts - Little Robot Army - Jason Tregebov Remix
Fans of the bleep and the bump will get an earful on Jason Tregebov's smoking hot remix of Tom Watt's Little Robot Army. This funky little mix incoperates raw techy vibes and a big progressive breakdown. The sound of now!

Tom Watts - Little Robot Army - Jacob Seville Remix
Jacob Seville hits the jackpot on his sophmore Fiberlineaudio remix! Jacob creates the perfect summer time vibe perfect for those pool side parties and sweaty latenights!

Ogi Gee Cash & Synchronized - Madness Over Me - C.O.U. Muziks Trojan Horse Mix
C.O.U. Muzik dish out a dark and dirty remix of Ogi Gee and Synchronized progressive stomper - Madness Over Me. A thumping kick drum, progged out synths and creative vocal stabs set the vibe of this Fiberlineaudio masterpiece.

Ogi Gee Cash & Synchronized - Madness Over Me - DJ Tim & Andi vasilos Remix
DJ Tim and Andy Vasilos get deep and dirty on their remix of one of our favorite releases of 06! Tim and Andy rock it out in serious '07 style focusing on the 80's sounds and styles of the original vocal! Top Tune!

Get the latest new releases direct to your email from Fiberlineaudio - Join Our Mailing List Today!

Cheers!

Fiberlineaudio.com

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: