GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
INNERCITY 2001 Compilation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: INNERCITY 2001 Compilation Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2002 11:40 pm
Rob3rt

Feeling The Music

Member #: 1,604

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

the innercity compilations have gone downhill dramatically....
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 12:40 pm
Sygnus

i:Vibes HeadEditor

Vibes: 6.92

Member #: 1,072

I must admit... it wasn't quite what I expected
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 1:16 pm
<--Ferry_Addict-->

DJ's Assistant

Vibes: 1.20

Member #: 680

I want a piece of this! can we get it in the uk like HMV or something? and whats on the DVD?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 7:29 pm
White_Lightning
Its_cider_mmm_such_lovely_cider
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 51.50

Member #: 1,506

Post Post subject: re Reply with quote

sounds a bit shit to be honest im v disapointed cos theses cds are usally belta. Must say fairly good choon selection but a bit commercial if u know what i mean.

Anyway whats happened to the individual mix cds from that event of each dj ? (cos the ferry corsten one from 99 or 2000 was blinding) or are they going to release them aswell. i hope they do cos i want that Marco V set!!!! and the Sven Vath set. I tried downloading the buggers but the ftp i tried to get them from did not resume broken downloads and on the other site gozilla didnt work.

anyhoo tut tar chaps................i leave with a song.........................

"In the land where i was born there is a man with a monkeys heeed and he works for Sunderland and his name is Peter Ried.............................

Peter Rieds got a FUCKING MONKEYS HEED, a FUCKING MONKEYS HEED, a A FUCKING MONKEYS HEED!!!

Peter Ried sells teabags on the telly, tea bags on the telly, tea bags on the telly"

NUFC!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 7:59 pm
actyper

Cloakroom Duty

Member #: 509

Where online can you find this that will ship to Canada?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 8:24 pm
Rob3rt

Feeling The Music

Member #: 1,604

Post Post subject: re Reply with quote

NUFC_TOP_OF_THE_LEAGUE wrote:

sounds a bit shit to be honest im v disapointed cos theses cds are usally belta. Must say fairly good choon selection but a bit commercial if u know what i mean.

Anyway whats happened to the individual mix cds from that event of each dj ? (cos the ferry corsten one from 99 or 2000 was blinding) or are they going to release them aswell. i hope they do cos i want that Marco V set!!!! and the Sven Vath set. I tried downloading the buggers but the ftp i tried to get them from did not resume broken downloads and on the other site gozilla didnt work.

anyhoo tut tar chaps................i leave with a song.........................

"In the land where i was born there is a man with a monkeys heeed and he works for Sunderland and his name is Peter Ried.............................

Peter Rieds got a FUCKING MONKEYS HEED, a FUCKING MONKEYS HEED, a A FUCKING MONKEYS HEED!!!

Peter Ried sells teabags on the telly, tea bags on the telly, tea bags on the telly"

dont expect any marco/sven cd. this is it.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 10:46 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> News Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: