GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Final Bellarine Releases for 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belrec
Ewan
Part-Time Clubber

Vibes: 11.96

Member #: 10,009

Post Post subject: Final Bellarine Releases for 2006 Reply with quote

XGreen bring us a two track of progressive house at the more cutting edge /experimental side. Female vocals underpin Live Forever while a spoken word piece is the feature of Release The Tigers. Charted on Balance Record Pool

Deep and dark is right for this track - chugging progressive house on the darker tip - proving to be popular with many DJs and sounds awesome when cranked up LOUD

Final release of the year sees a tribal battle between the UK and the USA!
Tribalishious delivers the UK side - Big rhythms all chopped up and mixed to create a huge sound. Twizted Nations mix on the flip is NY tribal pure and simple - pull the drums down a touch but let the beats flow with the keyboard drones.

Probably too much for Santa to cope with but at least you can get them from your favourite digital stores.

And from me ( the label is a one man (occasionally one wife helping) operation) thanks to all of you who have supported Bellarine this year, be it artists, DJs or the buying public.

Have a crackin Xmas and safe New Year.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:40 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: