GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New Releases DRUM MODE - Jan / Feb / Mar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FatalMusic

Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 8.69

Member #: 6,681

Post Post subject: New Releases DRUM MODE - Jan / Feb / Mar Reply with quote

**** New Releases DRUM MODE - Jan / Feb / Mar ****

Title: DON'T FEEL SO LONELY
Artist: EUGEN LISIN FT TANYA
Format: DIGITAL
Date: TBA

Written, Produced, mixed & arranged by Eugen Lisin
Vocals by Tanya
Remixed by Jaimy
General inquiries, contact drummode@fatal-music.com

DOWNLOADS & PREVIEWS

INFORMATION
ORIGINAL VOCAL MIX
EUGEN REMIX
JAIMY REMIX
JAIMY'S TRIBAL DUB
SOULFUL MIX
JAIMY REMIX INSTRUMENTAL

RELEASE INFORMATION

Drum Mode Digital offers up its second digital release with "Don't Feel So Lonely" by Eugen, featuring vocals from Tanya.
The tracks can only be described as a warm kiss on a cold autumn day.
It makes you yearn for more than just a little peck. Voluptuous vocals, jazz influenced beats and a fantastic upbeat vibe make this project stand out. Drum Mode made this release with the selective DJ's and music lovers in mind.

With this release you have four different mixes to choose from. Of course you have the original mix, a luscious vocal mix, the ever present dub and an instrumental. Tanya's vocals are bright and warm and when they are paired with the likes of Jaimy's drums you get an amazing combination for your ears to enjoy. Join this deep musical journey into Tanya's heart that leaves you echoing her lyrics.

Eugen Lisin, born in 1978 in Russia, is a very talented house music producer.
He is getting great reviews already from all over the world. “He’s very good at combinding R&B with House, creating an amazing soulful sound” says saxophone player and Grammy award winner Dave Koz. Western and Russian partners note that Eugen's professionalism and his work are done with great talent.

Being young and having had a musical education at the Ufa Art College, he worked as a Dj at the radio station "SuperWave". Eugen derived inspiration from soul and R&B melodies, and from singers as Aretha Franklin, BoyzIIMen, Mariah Carey, Bobby Brown and more. His cooperation in 2002-2003 with the composer and producer of "N'Sync", Yury Chernavsky, and Artur Pilavin composer and produser of the group "Kvartal"(Russia), brought great results and experience. He began to work with all his heart and soul. He made remixes for such singers as Toshi (track "living for today") on Influential House Recordings (UK) and he released his own production "My Sensation"(original mix) on Influential Soul Recordings (UK) as well.

Title: BUTTERFLY, LO PURO, FEEL WITH MY SOUL
Artist: KULT OF KRAMERIA
Format: VINYL & DIGITAL
Date: TBA

Written by Luis Miguel Abreu & Miguel Ângelo Santos
Produced, mixed & arranged by Kult Of Krameria
Mastered @ Fatal Music for Drum Mode

Distributed by Astral, contact info@astralmusic.com
General inquiries, contact drummode@fatal-music.com

DOWNLOADS & PREVIEWS

INFORMATION
LO PURO
BUTTERFLY
FEEL WITH MY SOUL

RELEASE INFORMATION

Kult of Krameria. These top rate producers don’t need an introduction. Having worked with some of the best artist in house music, they join the growing number of producers in the Fatal Music Group.

This duo keeps their productions organic and fresh. “Lo Puro” is an eight minute silky house track full of the Kult of Krameria style and poise. Imbedded deep within the song lays the atmosphere of SoBe and Ibiza rolled into one. Thick warm beats run up your spine and push you to dance.

“Butterfly” is a more aggressive track overflowing with crisp beats and a double thick dose of a baseline. Beautiful pads of music swarm around in the air over your head like soft butterflies lightly flapping their wings. The track encompasses your senses and brings you into a state of Eden.

“Feel with my Soul” brings out the drum heavy patters that made Kult of Krameria famous. Clicky percussion, a tricked out kick and a glossy female vocal make this a choice track. When the break down starts to build up and you hear the elements start to kick back in you’ll know why this is being played by today’s best DJ’s.

OUR CATALOG

GET OUR DOWNLOADS @

GET OUR VINYL @

www.drummode.com
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:15 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: