GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
**AQUASKY.CO.UK RELAUNCHES WITH ALL NEW DESIGN**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Cypher

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 1.15

Member #: 7,808

Post Post subject: **AQUASKY.CO.UK RELAUNCHES WITH ALL NEW DESIGN** Reply with quote

**AQUASKY.CO.UK RELAUNCHES WITH ALL NEW DESIGN**

To coincide with the release of Aquasky’s fantastic new mix album ‘Breakbeat Bass Volume 2’ The Bournemouth – based trio proudly launch their brand spanking new website, www.aquasky.co.uk complete with all the whistles and bells you’d expect from t’interweb including up to the minute news, discographies, a shop where you can buy all your Passenger digital downloads and 12”/CD’s, competitions alongside weekly free mixes and radio shows.

So set your browsers to: http://www.aquasky.co.uk

‘Breakbeat Bass Vol 2’ showcases the best of Passenger Records excellent output this year featuring music from Breakfastaz, Jim Shimmer, Backdraft, Tayo, Noisia, The Drumattic Twins, El Hornet, The Ragga Twins, Aquasky themselves and many, many more making this one of the biggest and best mix albums on road today! Oh, it’s available in all decent record stores at the super knockdown retail price of £3.99!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:54 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: