GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Something Funny For You All...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

Post Post subject: Something Funny For You All... Reply with quote

A friend is having trouble with his system. Last year he upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from Drinking Mates 4.2
which he'd used for years without any trouble. However, apparently there are conflicts between these two systems and the only
solution was to try and run Girlfriend with the sound turned off. But to make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as; Lads Night Out 3.1, Golf 2 and Playboy 6.0.
Successive versions of Girlfriend proved no better, Girlfriend 3.0 had many bugs and left a virus in his system, forcing him to shut down completely for several weeks.
Eventually he tried installing Girlfriend 2.1 as well as Girlfriend 1.0 only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to all his hardware.
Sensing a way out, he upgraded to Fiancée 1.0 only to discover to his dismay that this system requires rapid upgrading to Wife 1.0. However, whilst Wife 1.0 uses up all available resources it does come bundled with FreeSexPlus and
Cleanhouse 2000 plus GreatMealsOnTable {Guaranteed for a limited period).
But imagine my friend's disappointment on discovering Wife 1.0 can be unstable and costly to maintain, any mistakes he makes are automatically stored in Wife 1.0 Hard Drive and cannot be deleted - they then resurface months (or
years) later. Wife 1.0 also automatically runs Ultra STROP and WHINGE zip and no option on the Help menu seems to work, leaving him to try and GUESS the fault himself.
The system footprint needs updating regularly requiring Shoe shop BrowserPro for new attachments - Hairstyle Express needs to be reinstalled every week.

Wife 1.0 also has a rather annoying pop-up called Mother-in-law, which can't be turned off.
Recently he's been tempted to try Mistress 2000 add-on, but there could be problems. If wife 1.0 detects the presence of mistress 2000, it will delete all MS Money files before un-installing itself.

Laughing Laughing

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 2:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sygnus

i:Vibes HeadEditor

Vibes: 6.92

Member #: 1,072

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, this has been round for years but I havn't seen it since at least 6 months, still funny Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 3:29 pm
Mathew

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 63.09

Member #: 230

hahaha... thats what i like to see after school
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 3:34 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Haha! Thats a good one! Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 3:38 pm
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

I've seen several versions of this one before, but this was the ultimate one...hehe...

Wink

Being in possession of Wife 1.0 myself I know about all the bugs and hidden unwanted features that suddenly appears. It can be really annoying from time to time!

I'm not sure my version came bundled with this though:
FreeSexPlus and Cleanhouse 2000 plus GreatMealsOnTable {Guaranteed for a limited period).
Wife 1.0 tends to want to turn these features on and off whenever she likes Confused The On/Off button does not work on these features....

Rolling Eyes

But all in all I'm happy with Wife 1.0. Can be recommended to others too! Very Happy
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 1:48 am
El~ZaPo

Dancefloor Maniac

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 803

"If wife 1.0 detects the presence of mistress 2000, it will delete all MS Money files before un-installing itself."

LOL!!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:45 am
Rob3rt

Feeling The Music

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 1,604

i've seen one like this before, slightly different, just as funny.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 7:28 pm
ReBirth

Feeling The Music

Vibes: 0.26

Member #: 1,422

AHEeheaeaeHaehaeAEaheAEahehaEHAeaheaEHaEHa !!!!! Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 5:45 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: