GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
rent rates these days

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carrie

Vibes: 0.38

Member #: 9,222

Post Post subject: rent rates these days Reply with quote

what are your peoples opinions about the inflated rental rates in the past 3-4 years? do any of you guys remember the time when you were able to afford to pay an apt. rent on a minimum wage job. What kind of an economy is it where people need to split the costs with a roomie just to get by. f****** outrageous.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:38 pm
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess the rates vary a lot between cities, countries and continents.

You can still find affordable apartments over here if you accept to live 5-10 minutes from the city.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:28 pm
slinkys

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 9,294

tell me about it its a rip off im gunna learn 2 b a builder and build me own house wld i still ave 2 pay rent ??????? Rolling Eyes
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:30 pm
slinkys

Vibes: 0.37

Member #: 9,294

slinkys wrote:
tell me about it its a rip off im gunna learn 2 b a builder and build me own house wld i still ave 2 pay rent ??????? Rolling Eyes
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:31 pm
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 563.81

Member #: 910

The answer to that question is no.

If you build the house you would own it, so long as you had planning permission and owned the land of course.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:50 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sidesixx

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.67

Member #: 20,654

Rent has gone so high now -I live back in Dublin now and the rent is so expensive for a room. Paying like 550 euro for one room in a apartment. No bills included
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:58 pm
Spherix
Erik
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 145.72

Member #: 2,831

Yeah I know about the highprices in Dublin, a friend of mine studied there last year and I went to visit her, it's not just the rent that is high - everything is!

I guess if you would like to pay less you should move out to the Irish countryside or a suburban Wink or move to another country... I live at the moment in the central parts of Valencia and the rent for a room is like between 250-300 Euro, and Valencia is about the same size as Dublin Wink

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:57 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: