GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jaytech, James Reid, Jav D, OH MY!! Hot New Tracks Released!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
typhoon9909
Fiberlineaudioslut
Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 7.60

Member #: 9,018

Post Post subject: Jaytech, James Reid, Jav D, OH MY!! Hot New Tracks Released! Reply with quote

Jav D & Bryan Davis - Making Waves
The Fiberlineaudio debut from Jav D and Bryan Davis is a stunning masterpiece. A high-octane *beep* of progressive vibes, electro overtones, and pulsing rock undercurrents. Over eight minutes of pure aural bliss.

Jaytech - Engage - James Reid's Broadside Mix
Jaytech's club anthem gets the allstar remix treatment from none other than Blue Amazon/Darcadian's - James Reid. This massive progressive breaks remix has been making alot of noise in top DJs worldwide promo circles. True Perfection!

Matt Rowan - Foresight - Steve Mill Remix
Steve Mill delivers a fresh new approach for the progressive sound on his massive remix of Matt Rowan's "Foresight". Bright synths and top notch production from one of Fiberlineaudios up and coming talents.

Tamer Fouda - Into The Dark
Tamer's sophomore Fiberlineaudio single is a dark and growling tribal monster. Progressive to the core - this track truly defines darkness.

Get the latest new releases direct to your email from Fiberlineaudio - Join Our Mailing List Today!

Cheers!

Fiberlineaudio.com

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:23 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: