GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
make upto $70 a month (only takes a few mins every few days)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chriskeens

Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 1,596

Post Post subject: make upto $70 a month (only takes a few mins every few days) Reply with quote

Very Happy I have found this website and I couldnt see it on yor site. I thought you might be interested. Very Happy

Nitroclicks Inc. is an online MLM (Multi Level Marketing) company which is currently offering the possibility to make money online by doing various assignments related to internet marketing and advertising. This does not require any specific knowledge and/or skills, although it does require the members to know some English.

Each of our members receives up to 30 assignments per month. They are usually simple assignments (asking to visit a website), or sometimes a little more complicated (requiring registration at a particular website). They are different each time and are chosen according to the members' personal interests. In addition each member has the ability to increase his(her) earnings by referring other people to join us. Our members not only get paid for direct referrals, but also for indirect ones, 5 levels deep.

- $10.00 for the registration

- $0.50 - 5.00 for each assignment completed

- 10 percent of direct referrals' revenue (people that you refer to join us)

- 5 percent of indirect referrals' revenue (referrals made by your referrals)

As our payouts and the number of members are very high, payment is available when a member reaches $500.00.

This is avaliable to anyone anywhere in the world.

to join go to:

http://www.nitroclicks.com/join.phtml
(Url changed, no spamming allowed! - Stream)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2002 11:10 pm
El~ZaPo

Dancefloor Maniac

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 803

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

No
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2002 3:40 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: