GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Learning To DJ [03] - Beat Patterns

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: Learning To DJ [03] - Beat Patterns Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 5:54 pm
kickblake

Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 2,325

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa! I can't imagine how confused someone who doesn't understand structure might find this! If it were my tutorial I'd just have the kids count sets of four (1-2-3-4, 2-2-3-4, 3-2-3-4) and listen for changes.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:47 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

If you notice that there are many tutorials before this finer mixing one, if you check them out then it will also help...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 8:31 am
Sebs

Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.61

Member #: 5,417

so far these tutorials sound ace! i have yet to pick up the turntables i bought but have been reading these for some insight. it does get a little confusing at times (mainly b/c i don't have the tables to practice with), but its a great help.

keep up the good work
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:07 pm
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

hope ya learn it well
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:11 pm
DjTuvano
Aaron James Tatum
Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.65

Member #: 6,800

That's kind of like learning to throw a baseball by reading a book, you must throw the ball or you'll just warm the bench.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:04 pm
Recess
Dj Recess
Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 1.45

Member #: 7,563

Hey,

I'd just like everyone to know that this article was lifted DIRECTLY from my website (www.recess.co.uk).

As of December 06, this will infringe on copyright for a book I'm about to release. (Click here to pre-order it on Amazon).

So I'd like to make a request to the forum owners that this, and the other posts by Steven H are credited as my work, and I'm allowed to re-edit them with content that won't breach copyright.

It's not my intention to remove these tutorials, merely to have their credit properly... credited, and have them in a state that won't impact the copyright (and, it must be said) sales of my book.

This message will be posted on all offending posts, and I'll also PM the site admin. Thanks for your time.

Recess (aka John Steventon)

Success is merely a failure to imagine more.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:35 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Tutorial Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: