GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mike Koglin 'V.S' Album

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArcaneScience
Rhys
Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.25

Member #: 8,893

Post Post subject: Mike Koglin 'V.S' Album Reply with quote

Hi there, just wanted to recommend the awesome new Mike Koglin ‘V.S’ album! After hearing Armin hammer ‘Sequential’, ‘1:1.618’, Bermuda, ‘Little Bird’ (which reached the top of Juno’s charts), ‘Ultraviolet’ and ‘Shift’ (which is going to be the first single, Phew breath....!), I knew Mike Koglin was planning huge things.

My personal favourite is ‘Little Bird’, which Judge Jules has dropped on Radio One’s Saturday Warm-Up. Mike Koglin couldn’t of gone wrong really, using a genius ‘V.S’ concept he got to work with Trance music’s finest, Alex Morph, Jono Grant, Pulser and Lange plus many others.

I just did not anticipate the impact album was going to create, it also boasts the James Zabeila bootleg of ‘The Silence’ and Sasha’s ‘Wavy Gravy’ which I have been after for a life-time!!!

I got a signed promo copy from Noysmusic.com which is definitely the way forward, but you can just order it from HMV.

Anyway just wanted to know other peoples thoughts, was it destined to arrive at some point, after Mike Koglin already producing Legendary tracks like the remix of Lustral Everytime!?

Thankyou Mike!!!!!!!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:42 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: