GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
On board sound chip (PC) that’s all you need

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BX748

Vibes: 1.05

Member #: 8,720

Post Post subject: On board sound chip (PC) that’s all you need Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I am a musician / producer, and for those who think that producing need expensive gear......totally wrong.
Just get a PC (today's) good software (Virtual instruments,etc...) and you are ON.
My track is NO.1 at UBW and going up at mp3.com.au/uk/fr/etc.....
It is made with just a PC, not expensive gear needed.
Check the sound and the overall track and judge by yourself.
I am sure I am going to make some people happy, YOU DON"T NEED EXPENSIVE GEAR!

The proof :
http://www.mp3.com.au/artist.asp?id=26196
Track :"Miss you all"
from me (BX748)

regards
Cool

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:22 am
boogiemaster
Darren

Vibes: 0.30

Member #: 9,057

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Your music does not have lots of vst’s running at once and if you did have lots of high end vst running at once your onboard audio wouldn’t be able to handle it.
Asio drivers help things to run a lot better than standard audio drivers but later on you will need a better soundcard.
Your music might sound good through pc speakers, but play your music on pro studio monitors and you will notice it doesn’t sound so hot!!!!!
Monitors enable you to hear certain frequencies you cannot hear on your computer speakers until you play it in the car or home stereo.
Pro sound cards and pro studio monitors enable you to get a higher quality sound than your normal pc audio.
It also enable the music to sound better than pc speakers because you are able to get a more accurate picture of what your music c really sounds like, unlike pc speakers that are meant to make music sound nice by cutting certain frequencies.
Home systems and car audio graphic equalisers are set to the disco smile so all the frequencies sound nice.
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:56 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Equipment All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: