GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cates & dpL - No More You And Me, Just We - Exclusive Album Interview [Morrison Recordings]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: Cates & dpL - No More You And Me, Just We - Exclusive Album Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!

Article teaser:
Cates & dpL hail from Portland, Oregon. They are a production duo that came together back in 2003, and most recently recorded a full album from August 2005 to April 2006. The album is called "NO MORE YOU AND ME JUST WE" and ranges from down tempo to all genres of house music. Cates&dpL are based on Morrison Recording as their home label, but also have records out on Babylon-Records (France), Kaya Records (Turkey), Nuttin Breakin (USA), CDM (USA), and Morrison Recordings (CANADA). With over 15 releases to date, and now one full album on market by mid may/june 2006, CATES&DPL have worked their way up in to the global dance market. Having been supported by artists like Timo Maas, Loco Dice, Martin Buttrich, Mobilegazer, Rithma, and Roy Ayers...it is clear that this duo has connected with other great producers and dj's all over the world. GET THE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW HERE!!!

Read full article here
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:48 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Interview Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: