GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Here is TranceZone.iT - The Italian Trance Community!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GaSe2004

Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.25

Member #: 8,610

Post Post subject: Here is TranceZone.iT - The Italian Trance Community! Reply with quote

After a long time of working to create the new website, TranceZone.iT is now online 17 april 2006! Many things have still to be done and many other ones have to be changed and increased. So if you have some idea or suggestion pls make it note!

I would like to underline TranceZone.iT aims to make the musical style of the trance music and hardstyle know and appreciate by people as more as possible. Moreover the organization of the site is open to verify and finally to support every act related to promote and release news, parties and events about Italian Trance\Hardstyle and Trance\Hardstyle from abroad. TranceZone.iT is open to cooperation and partnership with other sites dealing with the world of trance hardstyle music.

I'm looking forward for your comments and suggestions.

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:20 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: