GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FeralCode on friskyRadio - 27 February 2006

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FeralCode

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 1.45

Member #: 8,303

Post Post subject: FeralCode on friskyRadio - 27 February 2006 Reply with quote

I am happy to announce FeralCode House Music's new regular monthly show on friskyRadio.

"FeralCode House Music is a show hosted by Ferenc Kocsis aka FeralCode on every fourth Monday of the month at 09AM PST (12PM EST | 06PM Hungary). The show represents progressive house / breaks / trance from the artists of FeralCode House Music and FeralCode Records, and time to time guest mixes from various djs around the world, connected to FeralCode in one way or the other. You can expect quality music from uprising underground artists, not yet released tracks from FeralCode Records, and real quality mixes from my guest djs. Free your mind, and let it progress!"

In the show, I will focus on and will tracklist the latest pieces of our guest artists and the forthcoming label releases. I'm happy and open to support any talented underground artists and quality unsigned tracks - if you have some and would like to show me, please contact me one way or the other.

---

The very first show is special by two reasons. The first hour is my mix, and it is special, because I somehow tracklisted ONLY not yet released tracks and remixes, including Pablo Roma, Snake Sedrick, 4Mal, Retroid, V-Sag, Adam Byrd, Coldfish and myself. The second hour is a mix from my special guest dj, Sterbinszky, who is one of the top leading djs in Hungary. Expect pure progressive energy including the best recent tracks in the market from him.

I hope you will tune in!

09AM PST (12PM EST | 06PM Hungary)
www.friskyradio.com

Cool

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:10 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Radio Broadcasts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: