GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WERE YOU BORN THIS WAY??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Born To Dance Records
Dave Bonner
Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 5.42

Member #: 7,879

Post Post subject: WERE YOU BORN THIS WAY?? Reply with quote

Its that time again when BORN TO DANCE RECORDS return to Present "Heaven On Earth" @ The Ocean Rooms, Brighton, November 5th after their continued success.

This month sees main room headliners THE FREEMASONS take to the decks after their recent chart success of "Love On My Mind". Joining them is label honcho & residents Gav McCall (MOS, Ibiza, Eden, Savanah) along with K Clancy & their DJ competition winner. Expect to hear funky, vocal, uplifting & dirty tough house music all night long. Cool

Room 2 is the Best Of Club Classics old & new. Residents The Lovable Rogues are your hosts with special guest Stuart !&*£?!*£!. Expect to relive OR revive those good times gone by....with some special supprises along the way.

Room 3 plays host to the finest chilled & soulful house music around. Local hero Mick Fuller will be supplying your soul in an EXCLUSIVE Ocean Rooms set......

Tickets £10 B4 11pm or NUS / £12 after.

The first 150 guests will receive complimentary TUACCA & VODKA shots & the first 350 guests will recieve free mix CDS.

For more details & guest list contact 01273 301 555 OR email info@borntodance.com OR visit www.borntodance.com
Cool Cool

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:01 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: