GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Vaccine @ Turnmills, Nov 17th-Yomanda, Lost Witness,Kuffdam

View previous topic :: View next topic  
theviceroy
The Viceroy
Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 3.66

Member #: 7,722

Post Post subject: Vaccine @ Turnmills, Nov 17th-Yomanda, Lost Witness,Kuffdam Reply with quote

Vaccine @ Turnmills pres “Legends and Future Heroes” - Thurs Nov 17th

November 17th 2005 sees Vaccine once again tear up the rulebook in trance nights. “Legends and Future Heroes” will see stalwarts such as Paul Masterson (Yomanda) and Si Paul (Lost Witness) spin alongside future heroes Kuffdam, The Viceroy, Ben Beaton and Elton Smith.

Paul Masterson (Yomanda, Hi-Gate)
Si Paul (Lost Witness)
Kuffdam (Kuffdam and Plant)
Ben Beaton
The Viceroy
Elton Smith

We have 100 free tickets to give away if you email info@vaccine-turnmills.co.uk

This party is going to be extra special as we will be making a big announcement about December and what will be happening in 2006, all we can say is make sure you are down so you dont miss out !!!!

After Octobers party which saw Ernesto vs Bastian make their long awaited UK debut, Vaccine turns its attentions to the UK trance scene and hand picks not only those that helped shape it, but also those who look destined to be greats themselves.

Headline action comes from legends Paul Masterson (Yomanda) and Si Paul (Lost Witness). Trance fans will need no introduction to either with both of them being genre shaping producers and regulars behind the best decks worldwide. Look out for both showcasing brand new material as well as dropping some of THOSE classics!

We are delighted to showcase our future hero Kuffdam (one half of Kuffdam and Plant) who is making huge waves with tracks such as Summer Dream and Skyline being signed to labels such as Vandit, Monster, JOOF and Six Thirty Records. His tunes are gaining huge support from the likes of Paul van Dyk, Judge Jules and many more. This Scottish based DJ and producer embodies the whole concept of future hero. Once again you saw it here first at Vaccine!!

Support comes from Vaccine residents and rising stars The Viceroy and Ben Beaton the warm up comes from another impressive young DJ in the shape of Elton Smith.

Described by Judge Jules as a night of “brand new trance talent administered and lovingly tended to”, Vaccine is one of the newest additions to the trance scene in London.

With many trance nights opting for similar line-ups month on month, Vaccine is daring to be different and pushing new boundaries in the pursuit of the very best talent both established and up and coming.

Its monthly Thursday night at Turnmills sees UK debuts and exclusives from the best Dutch, Danish and UK trance talent. Previous sets have seen Ernesto vs Bastian, Misja Helsloot, Michael Splint, Phynn, Corderoy, Goldenscan and Simon Patterson aka Dogzilla grace the decks.

The next Vaccine is on Thursday November 17th with Paul Masterson (Yomanda), Si Paul (Lost Witness), Kuffdam, The Viceroy, Ben Beaton and Elton Smith.

Kicking off at 9pm and running till 3 am tickets are priced at £6 or £4 with NUS.

Dont forget there are 100 free tickets for the first to email info@vaccine-turnmills.co.uk

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:26 pm
theviceroy
The Viceroy
Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 3.66

Member #: 7,722

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are unsure about Vaccine, haven't been or thinking of coming, want to know more or just dam curious, well we have asked some of the DJs who have played and visited the night to give us some quotes about it and here are just a selection

Judge Jules - “Vaccine is a night of brand new trance talent administered and lovingly tended to”

Simon Patterson aka Dogzilla (Serious) – “Vaccine is a quality night with an avid fan base. Atmosphere was nothing short of superb and was more like a Friday night clubbing experience than a Thursday. I loved it and can’t wait to get back there!!!”

Gavyn Mytchel (The Gallery) - "Vaccine is one of those great nights unearthing talent and supporting the scene in one of the best venues in the world. I would recommend you check it out!! "

Mike Koglin – “I thought it was a wicked night, a great vibe down there and good to see peeps are still up for a bit of banging and uplifting trance. That was actually the first time I heard my new track 'Sequential' played out in a club, and I was glad to see that it went down a storm.”

Ehren Stowers –“The atmosphere and crowd in Vaccine are second to none. If you don't know everyone before you arrive- you definitely will by the time you leave! Vaccine is being run for all the right reasons - it's absolutely one to watch out for”

Michael Splint – “Being invited to play the Vaccine night at Turnmills was really great. Actually being there was even greater. I was taken really good care of by the hosts and despite the small crowd (this was 1 week after the horrible bombing in London) everyone was enjoying themselves to the fullest – at least it seemed so from the number of handshakes and smiles I got during my set.
I wish Ben and Tom all the best of luck with the future of Vaccine”

Goldenscan
– “I was lucky enough to do the opening night of Vaccine and what a night it was. Great crowd, great atmosphere, I cant wait to play there again!”

Corderoy – “At Vaccine, The Viceroy and Ben Beaton are pushing all the right buttons, with the incredible intimate atmosphere created, it is truly shaping up to be one of London's hottest up and coming events! Can't wait to play there again, fantastic!”

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:27 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: